Die With A Smile Music Video Banner

Now that most ArtRAVES are done...

withjudas

Featured Posts

Blue Jeans

My artRAVE is the day of Halloween so I have to wait for answer :)

Same, i bet we're gonna meet :)

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Staryu

sl5v2q.jpg

This is where I stood, and I would honestly say it's the best place. You get a good view of almost everything that goes on.

Me too and it was awesome. :ghostlegend:

The Child

j'espère  :)

j'espère aussi lol :)

We're gonna hook up after the artRAVE !  :flutter:

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

I haven't had mine yet and I'm scared I choose wrong >.< I've got 2 dates I'm going to though. I have early entry for the Manchester date though, what would people who have been recommend? Go to the stage for early entry and then stand at runway for my other normal date in Newcastle? Or the other way round?  :duck:

jaspermatt

Mine is on the 21st :party: But I bought LMZ so I'm torn between right at the front of the main stage and the middle catwalk everyone bangs on about...

I feel like because I have early entry, I should make use of it and get as close to the main stage as possible... Otherwise what was the point in paying for LMZ when I could have gotten to the catwalk with a GA ticket? :noparty:

withjudas

Mine is on the 21st :party: But I bought LMZ so I'm torn between right at the front of the main stage and the middle catwalk everyone bangs on about...

I feel like because I have early entry, I should make use of it and get as close to the main stage as possible... Otherwise what was the point in paying for LMZ when I could have gotten to the catwalk with a GA ticket? :noparty:

This is kinda how I feel. And I think 'do I want to see everything that goes on, or have certain moments of being really close to her' I just dont know :(

RAMROD

My artRAVE didn't have runway.

It was held in a stadium.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Guy Under You

I stood right next to the first catwalk, the one attached to the main stage, close to where she starts G.U.Y. on. I saw everything & I go to touch her sooo..

this sounds similar to where I stood, except I didn't get to touch her :(

jaspermatt

This is kinda how I feel. And I think 'do I want to see everything that goes on, or have certain moments of being really close to her' I just dont know :(

I think I'm gonna head straight to the front... If a group of LMZers start a group in the middle of the floor, the crowd might push them around to somewhere else...

Which artRAVE are you off to :D?

If you have LMZ and want right at the front, just be wary that everyone is gonna push on you and you'll be crushing the barrier. :flop: Happened to me.

But after being at the front for my first artRAVE and then at the back for my second (with ARTPOP Zone but still at the back), anywhere is a good spot no matter where you stand. It's an amazing experience.

Alexandre

this sounds similar to where I stood, except I didn't get to touch her :(

She put her hand in the crowd, everybody went wild. So there wasn't any space for me to touch her so I jumped and touched her other hand hahahaha

pachinko

sl5v2q.jpg

This is where I stood, and I would honestly say it's the best place. You get a good view of almost everything that goes on.

She is so close here, it's scary!

withjudas

I think I'm gonna head straight to the front... If a group of LMZers start a group in the middle of the floor, the crowd might push them around to somewhere else...

Which artRAVE are you off to :D?

Birmingham 15th and you?

jaspermatt

Birmingham 15th and you?

Manchester on the 21st :) let me know how yours goes! :party;

Archived