Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga reveals "Monster Pit" tour plans + chances to meet her backstage

Jase

Featured Posts

Actually I think it's doing exactly what she stands for. It's encouraging people who are too afraid to be themselves to let go of their insecurities and express themselves for one night, with everyone else who will be doing the exact same thing. This way it limits the judgment others can make because it's the differences in everyone there that makes them all the same and unites them.

Here is a tolerant statement to clear things up. To all the 12 year olds, you will get the chance to line up for the Monster Pit when you are old enough to be watching a Gaga show that talks about big dicks, s-x and death.

6HPGq.gif Gaga's creating a division. A separation in the fan base. No one should get special treatment. No one.

What if Gaga stops touring? What if they want to see this tour. That is unfair. There is nothing wrong with talking about dicks, s-x and death. Nothing.

I know what would make everyone happy. How about Gaga doesn't actually perform, she just sits in a room for hours on end every day until every fan has the chance to meet her. :roll:

It won't make most fans happy but will make you happy by the sounds of it!

Monster Pit sounds scary. 6HPGq.gif

Wow. A tour about love and acceptance yet you're rude and intolerant! Gaga would love to meet you! :)

I know..I'm kinda scared tbh.

I have anxiety problems and I don't think I'll make it in G.A, while at the same time being a b---h from waiting all damn day. But the chance of meeting Gaga, is somewhat appealing..I honestly don't know.

Guess I'll have a couple body guards that night surrounding me.

6HPGq.gif Gaga's creating a division. A separation in the fan base. No one should get special treatment. No one.

What if Gaga stops touring? What if they want to see this tour. That is unfair. There is nothing wrong with talking about dicks, s-x and death. Nothing.

It won't make most fans happy but will make you happy by the sounds of it!

What you are saying makes absolutely no sense. That's the way concerts work. You line up for hours if you want to be anywhere near the front. I don't know if you've ever been to one but every single one that I have been to that's the way it goes.

She can't meet everyone, it's completely impractical to suggest so. And everyone would be complaining worse than this if there was no chance to meet her whatsoever. Any way you suggest how she should choose fans to meet, at the end of the day, she is still making a choice and creating this so called 'division' that seems to bother you so much. If you don't like it, don't go. Nobody really cares.

IHeartMinaj

I'm not looking forward to this.

I have to ride a bus for 6 hours to get to the arena in Vancouver she always plays at,

and now I have to wait in line over night + dress like a loser to get up close? :mad:

I have anxiety problems and I don't think I'll make it in G.A, while at the same time being a b---h from waiting all damn day. But the chance of meeting Gaga, is somewhat appealing..I honestly don't know.

Guess I'll have a couple body guards that night surrounding me.

I feel the same way. I wouldn't wait for 12 hours and it would be "messy" in that Monster Pit.

:dies:

What you are saying makes absolutely no sense. That's the way concerts work. You line up for hours if you want to be anywhere near the front. I don't know if you've ever been to one but every single one that I have been to that's the way it goes.

She can't meet everyone, it's completely impractical to suggest so. And everyone would be complaining worse than this if there was no chance to meet her whatsoever. Any way you suggest how she should choose fans to meet, at the end of the day, she is still making a choice and creating this so called 'division' that seems to bother you so much. If you don't like it, don't go. Nobody really cares.

I don't think she should encourage fans to wait outside her concerts nor do I think she needs to create more divisions.

I never said that. I agree. I'm entitled to an opinion. Don't tell me what to do, thanks. There are fair ways so every fan at a Gaga concert has a chance to meet her.

Edited by Lungs

OMFG people! People who camped out at the MB got ground floor upfront stage.

That's not special treatment. That's how it's been. You wanna have amazing seats in the premier of Harry Potter? You better be there extra early to have good seats.

And for the meet and greet, well she can just choose whoever the F she wants and that's that.

:crossed: What is wrong with people these days.

I feel the same way. I wouldn't wait for 12 hours and it would be "messy" in that Monster Pit.

:dies:

I don't think she should encourage fans to wait outside her concerts nor do I think she needs to create more divisions.

I never said that. I agree. I'm entitled to an opinion. I can. Don't tell me what to do, thanks. There are fair ways so every fan at a concert has a chance to meet Gaga.

Yes exactly..imagine the sweat and stink of everyone. :unsure: Maybe I'll smoke some pot before we go in..that would help.

IHeartMinaj

I just think this is awful.

I would be stressed ALL CONCERT waiting to get spotted by who-ever-the-**** is picking who's "worthy" to meet her.

Also, imagine some b---h getting it beside you, who happened to stick a hairbow on her head,

who isn't even a fan?

Edited by IHeartMinaj

OMFG people! People who camped out at the MB got ground floor upfront stage.

That's not special treatment. That's how it's been. You wanna have amazing seats in the premier of Harry Potter? You better be there extra early to have good seats.

And for the meet and greet, well she can just choose whoever the F she wants and that's that.

:crossed: What is wrong with people these days.

Hands up for the non-deluded! Woop!

I just think this is awful.

I would be stressed ALL CONCERT waiting to get spotted by who-ever-the-**** is picking who's "worthy" to meet her.

Also, imagine some b---h getting it beside you, who happened to stick a hairbow on her head,

who isn't even a fan?

:clap:

IHeartMinaj

:clap:

It's not like they are going to interview every monster in the pit to see who is the most worthy,

i think what is probably going to happen is the person with the most expensive-looking costume,

OR the person who is SPAZZING the most is going to get spotted by whom ever,

and THEY will get picked to go meet Gaga.

I think that this is a bad idea because people are going to get their feelings hurt when they are deemed "not worthy" and yet they see a group of fans walking around backstage. :fat:

Edited by IHeartMinaj

A Stan Was Born

Sounds like the best idea EVER! Who doesn't want to wait in line and claw out b---hes with hairbows? I come to these concerts to play ****IN dirty! P@wZ up my M3diiV@l Gl@Dii@t0rZZZzzzZZ~!!!

:troll: