💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga reveals "Monster Pit" tour plans + chances to meet her backstage

Jase

Featured Posts

bl0ndxrebel

The "monster pit" will not be the only place you can be "close" at.. It's in the middle of the stage. There are still plenty of places to get a close view.. if you don't like it, then don't go. Y'all are some complainers. It's no different than people who pay outrageous prices to be up close because they go the extra mile.. should people who only pay $50 for a ticket complain that they can't get as close as people who pay $300? No. If you want to be extra close, you stay all night and dress up. Otherwise, you can still be close.

Sounds painful.

We waited from 7am in the summer of 2010, and that was absolutely horrific.

I mean, what about if the tour is during the winter, when it's really cold?

Saying that, I'll still do it. :toofunny:

Runway

I've got this vision of the people who are queuing ON the day being really bitter/jealous about the people who have been waiting overnight, and the fact they'll essentially get a better view. It could all turn very catty.

I find it fair, it's like you dont sleep on the streets for nothing

I hope this Pit is worth it.

That's kind of the annoying part. The title sort of makes it so it "has to be worth it" yet that would be unfair to the people who paid an equal amount of money for the same ticket but are sectioned off.

we better get in line now then.

Especially if it's in a stadium, you just KNOW there's gonna be a **** load of people wanting that amazing place.

I think this is a cool and fun idea, it makes you get more into it. If u want it bad enough, you will dress up and wait. Haha sounds fun.