Die With A Smile Music Video Banner

Gaga reveals "Monster Pit" tour plans + chances to meet her backstage

Jase

Featured Posts

SMILE2NE1

lets be honest im paying a homeless man to sleep outside the ACC doors in downtown toronto :nails:

Pass him off as being dressed up as Jo

Lana Winters

having work and/or school and/or uncontrollable traveling circumstances just for a damn concert are not just "excuses" rme

*THANK YOU.

Miracle Whip

having work and/or school and/or uncontrollable traveling circumstances just for a damn concert are not just "excuses" rme

Guest noahboy3

Guys stop complaining. We are so lucky, there are no other artist who appreciate they're fans this much to do this.

:yes:

Miracle Whip

She should have meet and greet packages. None of this 'whoever dresses up and waits the most gets to meet me' rubbish.

Lion Heart

Guys stop complaining. We are so lucky, there are no other artist who appreciate their fans this much to do this.

:legend:

I dont wanna travel all the way to Columbus in a costume and camp out all night! If she comes closer ill camp but no costume OR i could just roll around covered in glue see what i get then cover it with glitter :lol: Itll be MAGICAL

"no dress code required"

supposedly

Edited by King
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

lets be honest im paying a homeless man to sleep outside the ACC doors in downtown toronto :nails:

Toronto?

let's hang out :toofunny:

I dont wanna travel all the way to Columbus in a costume and camp out all night! If she comes closer ill camp but no costume OR i could just roll around covered in glue see what i get then cover it with glitter :lol: Itll be MAGICAL

Where in Ohio are you?! :omg:

Rivington_Rebel

Yes, and middle-aged people were mostly the only ones to meet her the last time she did m&g's because they're the ones who can afford them...

I am not trying to criticize the idea. I love the idea of it. It really shows how much GaGa wants to give so much to her fans. It is nice and all, but it seems as if it will end up only being nice as a concept. I hope this is carried out well, but I have my doubts.

I didn't mean you. I just meant how everyone is freaking out saying that they hate the idea when we really don't know the how the whole thing is going to go down. And I totally get what you're saying. I guess I'm just hoping it turns out well too.