❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎

Gaga reveals "Monster Pit" tour plans + chances to meet her backstage

Jase

Featured Posts

MonsterofFame

*That is NOT the point.

*People can't just "take time" off from work. On what premise? Going to a concert? Or what about school. People can't decide to skip out on their own life without consquences (school, being fired, etc) to go to a CONCERT. No.

My friends and I are talking about this right now. We're not very happy with this.

display name

The first show of the tour is going to be a bloodbath, and the dates of the other shows will be canceled, so the stage can quickly be redesigned, and fans can quickly be refunded to reclaim their tickets for other dates..

Edited by VampLV52

Anyways, tbh, I'm probably going to go to more than one concert with the same outfit...hopefully I'll be in the pit every time, and eventually the Haus will recognize me and let me meet her :awesome:

Rivington_Rebel

Tbh, I don't think the arenas and stadiums will allow people to camp out past 24 hrs...

ARTPOP Gypsy

Exactly. More effort=more reward.

Idrc. I don't feel comfortable dressing up and looking like a "freak."

I know it will probably be common but I think I might do the skeleton Born This Way outfit. Probably the easiest. :sweat:

My new outfit for the concert. Don't be a drag, just be a quee and get out of my way.

trasvass.gif

Yeeeeeah girl. You go threaten them b---hes with your wooden bat and gigantic boobs. :golfclap:

As if the Haus of Gaga will choose anyone who isn't "dressed up" to meet Gaga. :dies:

Yeah, because ONLY people who are dressed up are gonna meet her :dies:

Gaga's totally gonna be fine with the whole "yeah, **** the rest of the boring ****ers who aren't dressed up"

SMILE2NE1

The best thing about the Monster Pit, is that I created it so that my fans would have a place to fight

The first show of the tour is going to be a bloodbath, and the dates of the other shows will be canceled, so the stage can quickly be redesigned, and fans can quickly be refunded to reclaim their tickets for other dates..

I'm sure security will have it under control. Gaga knows what she's doing, right? :shrug:

Yeah, because ONLY people who are dressed up are gonna meet her :dies:

Gaga's totally gonna be fine with the whole "yeah, **** the rest of the boring ****ers who aren't dressed up"

Oh, they will because they made an "effort" and "deserve" it. That's her logic. :dies:

I'm sure she's spending a **** load of money on heightened security, so here's hoping it all runs...smoothly.