💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga reveals "Monster Pit" tour plans + chances to meet her backstage

Jase

Featured Posts

She's totally on GGD :dies:

Without a doubt.

Even after all this I am still getting seats. Wait all night and spend the concert in a sweaty, packed pit just for the off-chance to meet her.

Lol, no thanks.

Well that's better but you know the Haus is going to choose the one's that are dressed up.

Idrc. I don't feel comfortable dressing up and looking like a "freak."

I hope someone goes with a HUGE HAT, and block the vision of some :crossed:

lol jk :derpga:

NOT FUNNY TBH. THAT'S ACTUALLY A REAL LIFE ISSUE.

Last year this ****ing b---h in front of us had this huge ass hat on, and wouldn't take it off. So we asked if she could, since it was blocking our view, and she freaked the **** out!!!!! Then some people next to us started tipping the hat off of her, and she eventually noticed, and turned around and screamed "IF YOU ****ING TOUCH MY HAT AGAIN, I'M GOING TO ****ING KILL YOU!!!!!!!!!!!"

I just turned to her and said "Bitch, calm your ****ing tits" and then the security guard came over and told her to shutup and take it off :toofloppy:

*This is a horrible idea tbh.

*What about the people who can't camp out? Have work or school?

Not everyone can just drop their world in a matter of seconds to camp out for a concert.

So don't camp out and watch the concert regularly.

Lana Winters

You will know the dates weeks in advance plus have your tickets ready.

Why is everyone acting like this is a sudden thing?

"Gaga: Hey guys, I'm going to be playing at Maddison Square Garden tonight, surprise. :D!"

*That is NOT the point.

*People can't just "take time" off from work. On what premise? Going to a concert? Or what about school. People can't decide to skip out on their own life without consquences (school, being fired, etc) to go to a CONCERT. No.

NOT FUNNY TBH. THAT'S ACTUALLY A REAL LIFE ISSUE.

Last year this ****ing b---h in front of us had this huge ass hat on, and wouldn't take it off. So we asked if she could, since it was blocking our view, and she freaked the **** out!!!!! Then some people next to us started tipping the hat off of her, and she eventually noticed, and turned around and screamed "IF YOU ****ING TOUCH MY HAT AGAIN, I'M GOING TO ****ING KILL YOU!!!!!!!!!!!"

I just turned to her and said "Bitch, calm your ****ing tits" and then the security guard came over and told her to shutup and take it off :toofloppy:

:lmao:

I Will go naked with blood and red tape on my intimate parts

It represents about being between reality and fantasy, which means life and dead, I'll go naked because I was born this way, and the blood because I was born to die...*****load of no sense explication*.......*insert "i'm italian"*..............It's funny because we all die some day

gagaisitalian

Idrc. I don't feel comfortable dressing up and looking like a "freak."

So you're saying fans who dress up are "freaks"?