💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga reveals "Monster Pit" tour plans + chances to meet her backstage

Jase

Featured Posts

Rivington_Rebel

I'm kinda on the fence on this one. They're going to really have to organize it or it WILL get out of hand.

watch the pushing and shoving get worse now!

I highly doubt that. More like weave snatching to get the best outfit...

Thanks, Gaga, for confirming that you favour the fans who dress up over the ones who don't like to or don't feel comfortable doing it...

It's not a bad thing. She loves every fan the same, but if she wants to meet with people who are really digging the whole "I was 'Born This Way'" theme then that's her thing. It's her choice.

Married the Night

Honestly?

People who get claustrophobic, don't feel comfortable dressing up have no chance to meet her know.

Thats why people are freaking.

But they wouldn't have gotten to meet her anyway. Plus it's not even guaranteed. I think people need to relax. It's first come first served as always.

LGMonsterFacts Lady Gaga Facts

"I created the MB3: Born This Way, so that my fans would have a place to die. A place where all the freaks are fighting to meet me."

:lmao: These priceless meltdown moments. :heart:

LipglossLuxury

That pit will be a mess and hopefully nobody gets trampled.

By heelless heels made out of wood blocks or soup cans.

Runway

My God. :fail:

She didn't say that only the people who dress up are going to get to go. People dressed normally and who choose to arrive early will also be let in. Hell, she pretty much confirmed that people will be able to buy tickets into the special area with her latest tweet. Everyone just needs to calm down already.

She didn't say that only the people who dress up are going to get to go. People dressed normally and who choose to arrive early will also be let in. Hell, she pretty much confirmed that people will be able to buy tickets into the special area with her latest tweet. Everyone just needs to calm down already.

Runway

Does she knows that there are straight male fans?

Cross-dressing doesn't imply homos-xuality, + you can buy a ticket for it

Does she knows that there are straight male fans?

No they don't exist, remember.

We are all flaming *******s who love sequins and glitter, apparently.

Edited by Mitch

Finally some sense.