💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga reveals "Monster Pit" tour plans + chances to meet her backstage

Jase

Featured Posts

I don't think I'm ever gonna be the lucky ones who get to meet her, I'm not the 'dressy-up' type of person. So excited though !!

JaysAMess

Only other shape it could be would be a unicorn tbh.

And the pit is in the unicorn's balls.

:nails:

:rofl:

Only other shape it could be would be a unicorn tbh.

And the pit is in the unicorn's balls.

:nails:

Like what U2 did? Where you have the stage in the center so you can maximize your seats? I don't think so. She likes to have so many scenes that it would be nearly impossible with a round stage. I think it will be very similar to MB 2.0 tbh

That's what I was thinking, it'd be almost impossible to have all those big props be changed during scenes.

I hope it won't.

This

Round as in coming out of the actual rectangular stage or in the round where the stage is in a complete circle in the middle of the arena?

I'm expecting a lot of angles. Angularity? Is that even a word? That or a junkyard cityscape. With a cut out for the pit.

Round as in the whole stage being round. I hope it's not...

I'm expecting "Junkyard New York" :toofunny:

Darcklighter22

Round as in coming out of the actual rectangular stage or in the round where the stage is in a complete circle in the middle of the arena?

I'm expecting a lot of angles. Angularity? Is that even a word? That or a junkyard cityscape. With a cut out for the pit.

I see this also

Wolf Boy

It's just one portion of the front areas, so i don't see why this is a big deal. There's plenty of front row for all.

Costumes are fun and all, but i'm not a costume person, so this won't be for me, and as big a fan as i am of people, i'd rather a good nights sleep than laying on hard concrete all night dressed like a giant mirror ball all for the sake of MAYBE getting to meet her lol.

:lmao: It's a Lady Gaga concert, not ****ing Slayer. The pit will not be that bad. you'll get shoved a little at the most.

First come first serve applies to pretty much all aspects in life, get used to it y'all.

^^

JeVeuxTonAmour

I ****ing love the way this has been organised!

She's sooooo amazing for doing this!

Puts total shame to other artists that charge sooo much money for meet & greets.

ElCaminoGaga

:lmao: It's a Lady Gaga concert, not ****ing Slayer. The pit will not be that bad. you'll get shoved a little at the most.

^^

Lol I'm actually dying!!!

ElCaminoGaga

I ****ing love the way this has been organised!

She's sooooo amazing for doing this!

Puts total shame to other artists that charge sooo much money for meet & greets.

Yeah exactly. I think this could be amazing given stans arent crazy.