💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga reveals "Monster Pit" tour plans + chances to meet her backstage

Jase

Featured Posts

Runway

I was picked to get on stage with Katy and I was front row. There were no rabid stans or people fighting. Every was having fun and well collected. People even handed me stuff to give to her to sign.

well that have to do with the fact that gaga actually means something to her fans more than just the music

LipglossLuxury

Littler Monsters are a different breed. They are Monsters.

Then again the only Katy stan I saw wore cat ears and cat make up. :toofloppy:

Honestly, katy's fabulous live even though I'm not really a fan, but she said that she loved the way I carried myself.

well that have to do with the fact that gaga actually means something to her fans more than just the music

And that would be fighting?

Then again the only Katy stan I saw wore cat ears and cat make up. :toofloppy:

Honestly, katy's fabulous live even though I'm not really a fan, but she said that she loved the way I carried myself.

:dies:

:yes:

tumblr_leoss0rPWj1qdlkgg.gif

I consider LMs Gaga stans. Not the same as fans.

Edited by Lungs

Thank you for this. I'm agreeing with nearly everything you're sayin :)

Thanks gurl :) No problem, I just try to see things from all the different angles, not just go "ZOMGAWD WE ARE GONNA DIE / ITS UNFAIR /I CANT MAKE IT SO GAGA IS WRONG"

..............that's not a bad idea :creepflop:

But in reality, it still is costly to make a lot of outfits, even if it doesn't look like it will. For example, for TMB, I had a vision of a cost-effective outfit that I would make out of cardboard found in a dumpster. Eventually though, the whole thing cost around $150 :sam:

Not to mention, the GA tickets aren't cheap. They were $101 for TMB, and will probably increase slightly in price for this tour. Not everyone can afford them.

I still think this is a very fair way to everything, but it isn't exactly that cheap for all fans. Those who can only afford nosebleeds will never get an opportunity like this..

Honestly everyone has had enough time to save up enough $ for a GA ticket.

LipglossLuxury

Wow, that sentence would have made effect if it were grammatically correct, but it wasn't.

You tried though!

You always try to put down another female artist that isn't GaGa, but frankly your posts are nothing but a joke to me. You'll never be taken seriously by me.

Once inside the pit, I don't think it's going to be that horrible. I mean, it's unlikely that the Haus will pick people to go backstage if they're fighting...

No, the real trouble will come outside. Eventually we'll know precisely how many people can fit in the pit, and once that gets out, **** will be going down in the lines. Say like....50 people can get in it. Well, the 51st person in line won't exactly be the happiest person there.....

Alcina Dimitrescu

Keeping it real :tea:

Says who? We don't even know how much they cost yet. For all we know, they could be $200 a pop. And even if it's cheaper, not everyone can save up for that when they say have to save for college loans, car payments, rent, groceries, etc etc. Not every Gaga fan has money. :roll: