Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Graphic Artists Club

Phoenix

Featured Posts

Just a suggestion!

ย 

We should have some sort of tutorials + Tips + composition, colour lessons here in this thread! Im totally in for this.

Phoenix

Just a suggestion!

We should have some sort of tutorials + Tips + composition, colour lessons here in this thread! Im totally in for this.

I thought about that too, mostly tips and tricks, like "tip of the day". Also some tutorials would be cool too! You all could say your own tricks/tips you know! :) :yes:

๐Ÿ’Ž

So, what software does everyone use? :party:

Photoshop CC

Paying to every month

I thought about that too, mostly tips and tricks, like "tip of the day". Also some tutorials would be cool too! You all could say your own tricks/tips you know! :) :yes:

cough my tutorial thread cought

I like dancin', and ponies....

Phoenix

Photoshop CC

Paying to every month

cough my tutorial thread cought

Well these are tips you just did tutorials, and you stopped doing it if I'm sure. :yes: Breed compassion, spread love! :yes: No negativity on this site thank you! :yes: Music not the bling! :yes:

๐Ÿ’Ž

Well these are tips you just did tutorials, and you stopped doing it if I'm sure. :yes: Breed compassion, spread love! :yes: No negativity on this site thank you! :yes: Music not the bling! :yes:

i didn't stop doing then i just don't have time

ย 

why are u shady

u r abusive

I like dancin', and ponies....

HELP: How Do I fit more into a sig? I'm sick of just getting in faces. :giveup:

ย 

Do I need to make a banner (500 x 100) then shrink images to 100 in height so I can fit in like most of the body? :duck:

โ™ข Social Justice Enthusiast โ™ข

Phoenix

i didn't stop doing then i just don't have time

why are u shady

u r abusive

Well anyways you're not doing it... it's a joke :wtfga:

๐Ÿ’Ž

witchcocktor

HELP: How Do I fit more into a sig? I'm sick of just getting in faces. :giveup:

ย 

Do I need to make a banner (500 x 100) then shrink images to 100 in height so I can fit in like most of the body? :duck:

Well first of all these sig limitations ARE a bit limiting... so you can't expect to do much.

ย 

Though it's all about choosing the right images. You can always shrink the original image a bit though, that's what most do, but I think shrinking it automatically to 100 height isn't that good either lmao. Just slowly shrink the image until it looks better, and honestly if you're going to do that, you don't need all 500x width, maybe 400-300 is better. Too much empty space if it's only one shrinked person in your sig = doesn't look too good.

Edited by witchcocktor

Well first of all these sig limitations ARE a bit limiting... so you can't expect to do much.

ย 

Though it's all about choosing the right images. You can always shrink the original image a bit though, that's what most do, but I think shrinking it automatically to 100 height isn't that good either lmao. Just slowly shrink the image until it looks better, and honestly if you're going to do that, you don't need all 500x width, maybe 400-300 is better. Too much empty space if it's only one shrinked person in your sig = doesn't look too good.

You make good points. :yes:

ย 

I tried earlier shrinking to 100px straight up and it was a mess. :lmao:

ย 

But I'll try your method. :yes:

witchcocktor

You make good points. :yes:

ย 

I tried earlier shrinking to 100px straight up and it was a mess. :lmao:

ย 

But I'll try your method. :yes:

Which program do you use though? Sometimes when you shrink your images, they look a mess, and you have to choose the RIGHT SHRINKING METHOD for it to look good, otherwise it might look choppy... but usually the safest way if your program doesn't have that option, is to just gradually shrink it and see where it goes.

Which program do you use though? Sometimes when you shrink your images, they look a mess, and you have to choose the RIGHT SHRINKING METHOD for it to look good, otherwise it might look choppy... but usually the safest way if your program doesn't have that option, is to just gradually shrink it and see where it goes.

I use Photoshop Elements :yes:

witchcocktor

I use Photoshop Elements :yes:

ย 

Oh. Then if by any chance you have problems resizing pictures and keeping their quality the same, remember these options, and choose the correct one for your resizing.

ย 

imagesizedialog.png

ย 

But I'm sure you've figured this one out yourself? Since I had this problem as well when I started doing some graphics...

Oh. Then if by any chance you have problems resizing pictures and keeping their quality the same, remember these options, and choose the correct one for your resizing.

ย 

imagesizedialog.png

ย 

But I'm sure you've figured this one out yourself? Since I had this problem as well when I started doing some graphics...

Yeah I already know about that. :yes:

ย 

I figure the image was just bad quality to begin with? :shrug: