Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner

MJH Returns

katyperry2

Featured Posts

How does everyone feel about Mary Jane Holland returning to the setlist. I know it's one of my favorites and I'm thrilled its back before the possible DVD filming.

Disappointed that I didn't get to see it performed at my artRAVEs but glad it's back overall.

me too. I went to one of the last few shows it was performed at. Sorry you didn't get to see it at the show. But, at least you got to see The Edge Of Glory and Judas.

So, has the TEOG/Judas part been replaced for MJH?

nope. Edge Of Glory and Judas are still on the setlist. Now You And I and Dope are as well. In my opinion, this is the best phase of the setlist, considering how often it changes.

This is the first I'm hearing of it

she re-added on the 24th in Amsterdam

She needs to bring it back along with fashion for the dvd  :manicure:

to be honest, I think she will eventually bring back Fashion!

nope. Edge Of Glory and Judas are still on the setlist. Now You And I and Dope are as well. In my opinion, this is the best phase of the setlist, considering how often it changes.

The setlist seems more "complete" now, imo. I like that.

3 points in and ready for more

She needs to bring it back along with fashion for the dvd  :manicure:

to be honest, I think she will eventually bring back Fashion!

i think she might bring back fashion soon, especially since the paris/milan/london shows are getting closer

Really glad that it's back in the setlist, it's possibly my fave song from the album so it's great to know she's performing it live again! I would've liked to have seen it live myself but oh well, my artRAVE was still a fantastic show :)

I love MJH but the performance is really awkward

how so?

i think she might bring back fashion soon, especially since the paris/milan/london shows are getting closer

it makes sense

Really glad that it's back in the setlist, it's possibly my fave song from the album so it's great to know she's performing it live again! I would've liked to have seen it live myself but oh well, my artRAVE was still a fantastic show :)

It's one of my faves too. I'm glad you had a great time at the show.

Archived