💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

PHOTOS: Tom Daley attends a Bryan Singer house party

Cersei

Featured Posts

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is disgusting tbh. I wish Bryan didn't do such a good job with x-men because I want to hate him :koons: Kevin spacey has been spotted at these parties too. They hold private audition for parts and crew jobs and god knows what they are doing there behind closed door. Poor desperate young gays who are doing anything to succeed.

Don't be so naive. It's honestly not that bad. Grace Kelly was a trashy girl from Philly who blew her way to a palace in Monaco. The people who are deep throating Byran Singer for the honor of being an extra in an unbearably boring super hero movie know exactly what they are doing.

Don't be so naive. It's honestly not that bad. Grace Kelly was a trashy girl from Philly who blew her way to a palace in Monaco. The people who are deep throating Byran Singer for the honor of being an extra in an unbearably boring super hero movie know exactly what they are doing.

I'm not naive. I understand it's the way of how things are working in Hollywood. Casting, record deals, you name it, it's a filthy place. But I'm still allowed to find it disgusting. Only because you have a dream and you're talented doesn't mean you ought to suck a d*ck who's 30 years older than you to make it happen.

I'm not naive. I understand it's the way of how things are working in Hollywood. Casting, record deals, you name it, it's a filthy place. But I'm still allowed to find it disgusting. Only because you have a dream and you're talented doesn't mean you ought to suck a d*ck who's 30 years older than you to make it happen.

I don't agree. If you have a dream you should suck cock until your jaw bone cracks or the dream comes true, whichever comes first. You only live once. Disgusting is the amount of money Bryan Singer makes compared to a special education teacher. Disgusting is not Bryan Singer having a natural s-xual attraction to younger men.

You better not look at the Mona Lisa ever again. Boy oh boy did that old dog Da Vinci love committing sodomy with young men.

I don't agree. If you have a dream you should suck cock until your jaw bone cracks or the dream comes true, whichever comes first. You only live once. Disgusting is the amount of money Bryan Singer makes compared to a special education teacher. Disgusting is not Bryan Singer having a natural s-xual attraction to younger men.

You better not look at the Mona Lisa ever again. Boy oh boy did that old dog Da Vinci love committing sodomy with young men.

So if Bryan is caught engaging in s-xual activities with a minor (which will happen sooner or later) we should all just justify it with the reason "oh well, the boy wanted a career in Hollywood so". We're talking about youngs boys who thinks this is the only way to do it and they're being used. I'm just not as cynical as you are I guess.

So if Bryan is caught engaging in s-xual activities with a minor (which will happen sooner or later) we should all just justify it with the reason "oh well, the boy wanted a career in Hollywood so". We're talking about youngs boys who thinks this is the only way to do it and they're being used. I'm just not as cynical as you are I guess.

If boys want to use him for roles and he wants to use them for holes, I really don't care. I'm not being cynical because I don't really think there is anything wrong with it. It's a mild abuse of power....bottoms.

Fuxxing their way to the top are common thing.

In entertainment biz or in any other kind of biz.

Sleep with your boss, producers, anyone that you think might able to take advantage of. You scratch their back, they'll scratch yours.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

TheOriginalOne

So it's basically an orgy?

i'm suppose to be turned on by this but cant stop thinking about the amount of STDs in that pool...no ty

iht8oBn6YNdHJ.gifiht8oBn6YNdHJ.gifiht8oBn6YNdHJ.gif

This, too!

Jesse Pinkman

Fuxxing their way to the top are common thing.

In entertainment biz or in any other kind of biz.

Sleep with your boss, producers, anyone that you think might able to take advantage of. You scratch their back, they'll scratch yours.

You may have those thoughts when you're young, but one day when you're sitting in your corporate office or mansion or w/e, it will dawn on you that you obtained all of this by selling your body and taking away from your value as a human being. The best way to get to the top is through hard work and dedication. That way you will have no regrets later on and you will still keep your dignity and self respect.

It's science, bitch

You may have those thoughts when you're young, but one day when you're sitting in your corporate office or mansion or w/e, it will dawn on you that you obtained all of this by selling your body and taking away from your value as a human being. The best way to get to the top is through hard work and dedication. That way you will have no regrets later on and you will still keep your dignity and self respect.

Yeah, well some people may like an easy ride.

All things posted above,

personally doesn't reflect me tho, just an opinion :fan:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Jesse Pinkman

Yeah, well some people may like an easy ride.

All things posted above,

personally doesn't reflect me tho, just an opinion :fan:

Yeah you're right, some people may not care  and will be perfectly fine lol.

I wasn't directly attacking you I was just going on a rant because its sad to see how easily young people are taken advantage of. Especially in this industry. Many people don't realize the emotional side effects that the decions they make can have on them later on, and its sad. :(

But hey you live and you learn :ohwell:

It's science, bitch

Archived