Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

PHOTOS: Tom Daley attends a Bryan Singer house party

Cersei

Featured Posts

http://instagram.com/p/tLll2OJ0Qp/?utm_source=partner&utm_medium=embed&utm_campaign=photo&modal=true

So if you don't know who Bryan Singer is, he's a gay hollywood director which is known for holding house parties for barely legal gay guys. 

y03ukbdju3fkvcinpsdq.jpg

Described by Egan "essentially a s-x ring, with older men like Collins-Rector scouting barely legal twinks who might be looking to saddle up to Hollywood's rich and powerful gays."

Previous boyfriends of Singer have been 16-17-18 years old, he is a 50 year old man

x9atozqrumwkw2tigvht.jpg

Damn Tom is moving up in hollywood... christ.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
xoxo cupcakke

Oh, this Hollywood ethic which doesn't get anyone in trouble but the lessers. How appealing and nonhypocritical of the rich and wealthy  :madge:

Blue Jeans

i'm 20, can i get in or am i too old ? :classy:

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

ItsTommyBitch

Bryan SINGER? :omg:

What kind of dark other side of him :hor:

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

This is disgusting tbh. I wish Bryan didn't do such a good job with x-men because I want to hate him :koons: Kevin spacey has been spotted at these parties too. They hold private audition for parts and crew jobs and god knows what they are doing there behind closed door. Poor desperate young gays who are doing anything to succeed.

Archived