💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

LIVE: Ariana Grande feat. The Weeknd - Love Me Harder (SNL)

Solar

Featured Posts

My favourite song from the album, So happy she did a performance of the song I really enjoyed this

I hope it's a single and has a video that would be even more perfect. 

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the live didnt have the feel of that good 'beating' sound. idk. its probably the tech's fault.

but anyways, it way really awkward for me... they should have some chemistry on stage.

the boy was trying but ari wasn't playing along.

its a good thing that she twirled around him at the end, or i would have think she's really bad at interacting with her partners.

same goes with childish gambino... 'Break Your Heart Right Back' live looks awkward because they barely had any interaction.

its like, ari is singing. she steps out when someone else is singing. then goes back in when its her turn.

00026 † 10000

Both were great performances, but I've always had this problem with her - she always looks like she was pulled out of her dressing room before putting all of her clothes on. :toofunny: I know this doesn't sound right coming from a Gaga stan, but it feels like Ariana's singing in her underwear. Like idk, she looks too much like a 13 yo girl for this and I feel like a creep when I watch her. :lmao: Hope she finds a new stylist soon. lol

ItsTommyBitch

the live didnt have the feel of that good 'beating' sound. idk. its probably the tech's fault.

but anyways, it way really awkward for me... they should have some chemistry on stage.

the boy was trying but ari wasn't playing along.

its a good thing that she twirled around him at the end, or i would have think she's really bad at interacting with her partners.

same goes with cashmere cat... 'be my baby' live looks awkward because they barely had any interaction.

its like, ari is singing. she steps out when someone else is singing. then goes back in when its her turn.

What live are you talking about? Cashmere Cat is a producer and he doesnt get out and dance or walk around or anything and i havent seen him once perform with her even :laughga:

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

Here's the thing. On record, her tone and clarity is pleasing to my ears, and her diction is serviceable. But at nearly every live performance throughout this album cycle, her voice has only had two gears: breathy and weak, or loud and pitchy. On top of that, I cannot understand what the heck she is saying, and I know these lyrics.

I don't mean to sound like I'm bashing her, I think she's got the voice of a potential superstar. I just don't know what she's doing right now, it's not helping her.

Yea that's how I feel too. I can't make out a word except during the chorus. 

And she over-sings A LOT.

DrewStevens

same goes with cashmere cat... 'be my baby' live looks awkward because they barely had any interaction.

Cashmere Cat is the producer, he doesn't sing By My Baby. She has never performed with Cashmere Cat.  :smh:

DrewStevens

My favourite song from the album, So happy she did a performance of the song I really enjoyed this

I hope it's a single and has a video that would be even more perfect. 

Love Me Harder is the next single. It will be impacting on Top 40 radio on September 30

What live are you talking about? Cashmere Cat is a producer and he doesnt get out and dance or walk around or anything and i havent seen him once perform with her even :laughga:

Cashmere Cat is the producer, he doesn't sing By My Baby. She has never performed with Cashmere Cat.  :smh:

omfg. hahahaha.

the song was childish gambino or whoever those nobodys are.

00026 † 10000

ItsTommyBitch

omfg. hahahaha.

the song was childish gambino or whoever those nobodys are.

Keep the shade to yourself :awkney:

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

Raul Germanotta

Now that I've listened and watched her SNL performances on youtube a couple of times, I'm going to eat my words a bit.

There was something really eerie about the way Ariana sang. Almost like it wasn't coming from her. No, I'm not claiming she was lipsynching or anything like that.

It's growing on me. And the fact that we couldn't hear the lyrics clearly only enhanced the feeling of eerieness.

Archived