Stefani Tee

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Woman confronts home owner flying Mexican flag in California

Featured Posts

brizoda

Th Majority of mexicans Is also white

only 25 or 30 percent are whites

Lol ikr? Idiot didn't even realize what she was saying.

the mexican woman? who are you refering?

Melech

Nah, he means white as in White Americans that are descendants of Europeans. Hispanics also have European descent but we're mostly a mixture (half breeds lol) of different things and don't look "white."

in the end who cares tbh. You can be green and an American or  Blue and a Mexican. 

Morphine Prince

only 25 or 30 percent are whites

the mexican woman? who are you refering?

The woman who made the video. Oh, wait, who were you referring to? :rip:

in the end who cares tbh. You can be green and an American or  Blue and a Mexican.

Well, most Mexicans would never consider themselves white, so it does matter and that's why that user made that particular statement.

The friends I've had to bury, they keep me up at night

brizoda

sorry, my english is no perfect

MahoganySnitch

So Tressey Capps, the lady who took the radio, went to Latino Rebels Radio for an interview. And it is... :awkney:

Last night on Latino Rebels Radio, our host @julito77 interviewed Fontana, California City Council candidate Tressy Capps, whose video (first reported by Pocho.com) asking a Spanish-speaking woman in nearby Ontario had gone viral and created an online controversy. Capps requested that Robin Hvidston of We the People Rising join her on the interview.

Near the end of the one-hour conversation, Capps shared her thoughts about whether it is anti-American to display a Mexican flag in the United States.

Julito: If you put up a Mexican flag in the United States on your private property, are you against America?â€
Capps: It’s not a very respectful thing to do. I don’t think it sends a message to your neighbors that you are happy to be here…
Julito: If you put up an Italian flag, if you put a French flag, if you put a Puerto Rican flag, if you put an Irish flag, if you put a British flag, if you put a Canadian flag, are you against America?
(Capps does not respond. Hvidston interjects.)
Hvidston (interjects): No, following U.S. flag protocol and display your flag respectfully and look up the codes and follow protocol, that’s all we are asking.
Julito: Is it against the law to put up a foreign flag in the United States?
Hvidston: There is not a law but there is code and there is protocol.
Julito: Robin, you just answered my question. There’s no law.

And this part...

...if Capps were in Boston last year, would she have asked the owners of 50 Rowes Wharf to take this flag down? Would she have filmed that? Capps’ answer would suggest that she would not.

The giant Irish flag hanging btwn 30 & 50 Rowes Wharf is so Boston it hurts. #iFestBoston http://ift.tt/YBJBVV

 Only In Boston (@OnlyInBOS) September 26, 2014

:awkney:

SOURCE: http://latinorebels.tumblr.com/post/98722889155/tressy-capps-on-latinorebelsradio-its-not-very

Melech

Well, most Mexicans would never consider themselves white, so it does matter and that's why that user made that particular statement.

So? he said it in a negative context. 

Morphine Prince

So? he said it in a negative context.

I know, but since you said "most" Mexicans were white I was helping you understand his statement.

So Tressey Capps, the lady who took the radio, went to Latino Rebels Radio for an interview. And it is... :awkney:

And this part...

:awkney:

SOURCE: http://latinorebels.tumblr.com/post/98722889155/tressy-capps-on-latinorebelsradio-its-not-very

Just further proof she's racist trash.

The friends I've had to bury, they keep me up at night

teo

What's the **** is the problem?! :toofunny: I'm sure the woman is not some kind of an evil racist, but she's just stupid. I don't like these types of extreme  patriotism. :flop: