💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

GagaDaily Cheek to Cheek Q&A with Lady Gaga: Submit Questions NOW!

Emma

Featured Posts

• Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay i have a few questions on my mind!

1. Do you think that creating Cheek to Cheek will influence your artistry in the future? Are there any lessons that Tony has taught you that will change the way that you think or create? Or, will you maybe even begin to incorporate some jazz influences into your next pop album? 

2. Also, a while ago there was talk of a song called Paradise that was being considered for Cheek to Cheek that was written by you. Can you tell us anything about this song? And do you think that maybe you'll release some jazz music written by you in the future? 

Princess Die

Will the original material previously written for C2C ever see the light of day?

Nod if you wanna make love with the enemy. ❤

BlackJudas

Were there any songs recorded for Cheek to Cheek that didn't make the final track listing (excluding Paradise)?

Electric Venus

1. You said you hoped to put a jazz album out every year, would these all be with Tony or would you make an album full of your owm renditions?

2. Initially Cheek To Cheek was meant to be just a side project during the ARTPOP era, what made you change your mind and make C2C a whole era in its own right?

3. Did you have any fears about releasing C2C with it being your first real venture out of pop music(not including performances, specials ect.)?

4. Are you happy with the reaction the album has gotten so far?

5. Will you be bringing the C2C tour to the UK?

6. Do you enjoy making Jazz just as much, if not more than pop music?

7. Do you realise how many people are noticing how talented you are with this album?

i love you so much queen :heart:

LORD GAGA

Question: 

You are known for avant garde music, art and fashion, do you feel Jazz is a natural progression from this or is it more of a labour of love, something which you have infinite passion for, as we know you have been singing Jazz for many years now (not commercially until now) and can we expect to see and hear more of this genre from you beyond Cheek To Cheek as we know your albums never rely solely on one genre but are usually comprised of many to give variety and authenticity to your very distinctive 'Gaga' sound.

Thank you, Gaga.

GagaMania.

PS. Your collaborative Jazz album with Tony is without a doubt one of my favourite releases by you, theres a distinct element of authenticity which you have on all of your albums but on this one its a lot deeper and almost 'soothing'.

gagaconvert

Would you one day want to release a solo jazz album?

Have you ever written/composed any jazz songs?

So excited to see you in London in less than a month!! 

:excited2:

Hi Gaga just wanted to say I love you if you see this :party:

Anyways as for the question:

How did you and Tony create the tracklist of the album? Were the tracks chosen by you, Tony or both? There are so many jazz songs out there, why did you choose these ones?  :)

Love you  :wub:

JoshMonster

Hey Gaga

How did you find recording Cheek to Cheek compared to recording songs for ARTPOP or Born this way? Was there more pressure because you have Tony recording with you or did you feel more relaxed because you were recording an album that you obviously love?

Redstreak

It seems that Cheek to Cheek has inspired you to continue to do such projects. Do you ever plan to make your own original songs for a future jazz album like the rumored Paradise we've heard about?

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

You've explored Tony's world and made a (BRILLIANT) jazz album, do you think Tony would ever step into pop territory and record a pop song?

Ti amo bella Italiana!

i love ur question :heart:

SEVDALIZA

I will start by saying that I love the album, it truly is so amazing.

I understand you are very emotionally invested in this album, and I can see how much happiness and freedom it has brought to you, and seeing you make music you love is one of the best things I can have. Also, the fact that you built this project with one of the greatest names in jazz is outstanding. You've come so far, and we are all so proud.

What I would like to know is: Jazz is a beautiful genre, but it can also be experimented with. Would you ever take jazz and give your own personal twist to it? Who knows, mixing jazz and other genres to create a hybrid? 

Thank you for the amazing album Cheek to Cheek is :hug:

operating from another world

Would you ever consider doing a Reddit AMA? It's a great interaction opportunity with fans + non fans!

Do you plan on integrating C2C songs into your live discography going forward? i.e. performing C2C songs alongside your pop songs at concerts, mini concerts for TV, etc.

Bellatrix

Are there anymore jazz classics you'd love to sing? As you may know Tony has made a fantastic version of "The Way You Look Tonight" and I'd love to hear your version of it :heart:

• Admin pinned this topic
  • Kayla unpinned this topic

Archived