💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

GagaDaily Cheek to Cheek Q&A with Lady Gaga: Submit Questions NOW!

Emma

Featured Posts

• Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply
chrismugler

Do you feel more "JazzGa" when you use black hair (including the afro wig  :awesome: duh ) than with blonde hair?

I love you queen, Greeting from Honduras

:party: I hope one day I'll meet you and give you a big kiss, My sophisticated lady. Say hi to Mr. Bennett from me (@ChrisMugler --- in all the social networks you know :whitney:

PS. That's my username in every social network  :thirst:

B.B.A. / Music Lover / Human.

How has Cheek to Cheek been, or how do you envision it being, received by other cultures/countries outside of the US?

I'm unfamiliar with the presence and popularity of Jazz music in other cultures, but can imagine your fans buying it in other nations are contributing to Jazz becoming more known worldwide in this decade. 

Do you believe Cheek to Cheek is not only introducing Jazz to a younger generation, but also to parts of the world that may have never given Jazz a second thought?

:heart: :heart: Love you! :heart: :heart:

And thank you for giving us such great music with such an amazing amount of diversity.

Been with you for six whole years and you've never stopped surprising me or making me proud.

BornSimon

How does it make you feel to have Cher's seal of approval over your mind-blowing rendition of Bang Bang? And how did you feel when you received that (well-deserved, to say the least) standing ovation?

I turned into a fan as I moved away from my country to live abroad. Your music is the soundtrack to my life. Love you.

Hi Gaga!!!!! so this is my question, who do you think of when you sing ev'ry time we say goodbye,i love so much that song!!!!! thank you Gaga i love you!!!!!!  :spin:

"Cheek to Cheek" is a perfect album title for your collaboration with the one and only, Tony Bennett.. However, were there any other album titles you two were thinking of? Or did "Cheek to Cheek" just scream yes?

MarryTheSequins

Since the beginning of your career, your look has been 's-xy ugly'. Your beauty is not conventional, your s-x appeal is not the standard. You'd show off your body in a leotard while wearing weird jackets, accessories, wigs, glasses and shoes. Your look has always had that confusing contrast, but the fashion for the cheek to cheek 'era' seems to be timeless and classic. I want to know if you incorporate 'Sexy Ugly' into your cheek to cheek fashion, or if s-xy ugly is reserved for the Gaga and jazz is just for Lady. :heart:

(Sorry that was so long, I'm essentially just saying your s-xy ugly fashion is amazing and I hope there's a place for it in your jazz world) xoxoxo

Dear Gaga first of all i hope you're having a wonderful day :)

I want to ask what was the main difference between the recording process of your past albums compared to Cheek To Cheek. And also, did this album help you find a clear direction for the next record? How?

PD: Never listen to malicious comments about you or Cheek To Cheek. Its a wonderful album and your friendship with Tony makes it even more beautiful! And i know this jazz era will do wonders for your next solo album which i cant wait yo hear. I love you so so so much and come to Mexico with your next tour tbh! Thank you for everything youve done for me :heart:

We can all see that you have fell in love with Jazz over the course of 2014, by meeting Tony and such. However, during your time with Mr. Bennett and making the record, were there any other major influences that inspired you to work on this project?

We know that you always try to spread a message with every new pop album you create, but what's the message or intention behind Cheek To Cheek? Do you want to spread jazz all over the world, have a good time or anything else?

Expecting and answer, love you! ~Guille

As a long time Monster, I think we growed up together, as a united family... through the years, the evolution since the beginning of the ARTPOP era until our present days, our community (the whole GGD) saw how happy you became during these promotion times with Tony. Do you consider, 'Cheek to Cheek' a tribute to your new maturity level that you reached? Now as a grown woman, you think you can finally reveal your true 'Aura' to the world?

A bunch of kisses from Brasil! Wherever you are, my baby, just be happy! NO MATTER WHAT!

🌹 free britney 🌹

We all know that you plan to continue to release Jazz music throughout the remainder of your career... however, besides Jazz and Pop, are there any other genre's you plan to explore within your life time? Any of which you want to explore deep and in depth?

Dear Gaga, I hope you have a wonderful day :)

I wanted to ask you, what was your first reaction when you first heard the album, and what did you think about yourself as an artist and about your vocal ability after the first listen?

I love you so much!! see you in Milano very soon!!! you saved my life!

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

If you could define the theme and message of "Cheek to Cheek" in one word... what would it be?

• Admin pinned this topic
  • Kayla unpinned this topic

Archived