Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

GagaDaily Cheek to Cheek Q&A with Lady Gaga: Submit Questions NOW!

Emma

Featured Posts

(I wrote a few, but just pick the ones you like! ) 

Hey Gaga!  :hug: 

You mentioned that you were going to continue making jazz albums. Do you have any songs in particular that you would love to cover for your upcoming albums, and are you interested in producing new and original Jazz songs? 

What is the most important lesson you have learnt from the making of Cheek to Cheek? 

We've seen you draw inspiration from many genres in the past and combine them with pop. Will we ever see you cross Jazz and Pop- is it possible that you can make a hybrid from both? You mentioned you wanted to spread Jazz to try and reach a younger audience- is this the way to do it?

Thank you for making Cheek to Cheek, it is beautiful. I hope you're really proud of it and enjoy all the success it will bring. Thank you for being you, you're brilliant  :)

• Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Gaga!  :hug:  :party:  :heart: 

Also you said you intend on continuing to create jazz albums, where do you think this will take you? As you are constantly evolving into something new, do you want your image to transition into something new with each jazz album you make, or continue the same classy image? Do you intend on composing your own jazz records or to continue singing covers?  

Also, Do you have any plans on releasing a special collectors edition of Cheek To Cheek? For example an art book, etc.?
Also, what is the one thing that makes your connection with Tony extra special?  :wub:

I would also like to thank you from the bottom of my heart for having such a huge impact on my life, I've been a fan since The Fame Monster era, and it really has been life changing, so thank you so much, I cannot even put into words how much you mean to me,  you influence me every day and impact on my life positively every single day, you are the biggest person in my life, you always have been and always will be, you have helped me through so much, you are what I look forward to every night when I go to sleep and every morning when I wake up, to say I'm obsessed in honestly an understatement, thank you for everything you have done, I feel silly sitting here writing this as I know it isn't really going anywhere as I honestly have no idea how to even phrase it to make it seem even HALF of what is literally means to me, so I will just leave it with this; I love you Gaga and thank you for Cheek To Cheek and everything else you have done!  :monsterpaw:  

Hi Gaga!

As an avid pop fan, I can admit that I never really was interested in Jazz music but Cheek to Cheek has changed that! I find myself waking up every morning listening to it, which puts me in the happiest of moods. My question to you is what made you and tony decided to cover songs from the Great American songbook over penning completely new jazz songs written by yourself or tony?

I know I thank you a lot everytime i see you (I'm sorry) but I want to thank you for continually loving and being passionate about your artistry and creativity in general. You've played such an integral role in promoting art and creativity to a society which I believe, never really gets enough exposure to it or never truly understood it. Everyday you inspire me creatively and as that letter said that you read in Brisbane, ARTPOP has helped me watch my own creative dreams come true. I can't wait to see you next time you're here in Australia to tell you all about what i've been up to and how much closer I am to reaching my ambition. Just know that I will forever stand by you and support any project that you're passionate in pursuing. I have a whole new level of love + respect for you following your dreams in releasing Cheek to Cheek

:sara:  

Hey Gags, If cheek to cheek was your first album and it was successful, would you have explored other music genres such as pop or would you have continued releasing jazz records?

love, Bitter <3

If you could bring ONE jazz singer back to live to perform/collab with, who would it be and why? + Which song would you want to perform then?

Cheek To Cheek is amazing and I'm glad you and Tony did this together. I love to see you genuinely smile! ♥

Lots of Love,

- Tom (RAINBOWGA)

Hey Lady :)

After finding happiness in the music industry through Cheek to Cheek with Tony, would you rather live in the 1900's, when the music industry didn't seem to be all about who bashes whom, how to replicate an artist's hit song and the artist was still respected, or now, where its all about the money and cheap gossip?

Is there anyone besides Tony that you could have created Cheek to Cheek with? If yes, who would you choose? You may also choose artists who rest in peace.

Artists and musicians always try to create an album that defines their legacy and stands for everything they are. Do you think that Cheek to Cheek is the one? Because no matter how huge the impact of your previous records was and still is, Cheek to Cheek seems to show the wigless rocker girl from NYC without aiming to and people seem to respect you for who you are.

See you in Hamburg on Friday!

:excited:

Nervous Unicorn

After working with Tony/creating Cheek to Cheek do you feel as an artist that you have more of a desire/ability to create what makes YOU happy rather than sticking to what people want you to do? 

Also, the first time I heard Bang Bang I cried because of the emotion your voice had. What songs make you feel that way? Ella? Bowie?  

Gaga, you are my one true love. Your passion inspires me daily as an art student and it breaks my heart to see you talk about this pain you've gone through...I want you to be happy. Do the things that make YOU happy. Monsters will stand behind you. Bang Bang (My Baby Shot Me Down) made me cry the first time I heard it because I heard so much emotion in your voice that my poor little bones couldn't handle it. I hope you have music that makes you feel that way. My twitter is @onomatopiper.

ChicaSkas

The album cover art on Cheek to Cheek is so warm and classy, how was it to shoot with Tony?

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Hi Gaga, would you consider doing another jazz album but with original material written by you? :)

cum to brazil!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just joking, I hope you'll visit Serbia one day. I hope you're enjoying yourself, love you! :hug:

Do you feel like Lady Gaga or Germanotta in the C2C era?

Would you like to collaborate with Herbie Hancock?

Do you like electrojazz?, woul you like to collaborate with Fying Lotus?

• Admin pinned this topic
  • Kayla unpinned this topic

Archived