💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

GagaDaily Cheek to Cheek Q&A with Lady Gaga: Submit Questions NOW!

Emma

Featured Posts

VforVendetta

- Do you think that your expreriences and sounds from this record will help you make a groundbreaking Pop record in the future?

- Regardless of your effords on other music types like this one will you always try to make high-quality and innovative music that changes the course of  Pop trends and always fight to prove as you once said that "Pop music will never be low brow"? (regrdless of the commercial performance of course)

- From the things you have said and expressed before I think that you have a special place in your heart for all your albums. How do you really feel about them?

- Applause Jazz version from SNL is amazing. Do you have plans to give us an official Jazz version or sing it in Jazz version again in the future? 

• Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Phoenix

It was probably very hard to choose songs for this album since there's many amazing jazz classics, but is there any song(s) which you wanted to make the cut but they didn't make it? Which songs are those? Thank you! :heart:

💎

MonsterMum

Oh I have another question.

What is brings you to your Jazz mood (to record or sing live) is it the Italian curls or listening to the old standards for example? 

RichAssPiss

I went to Regis and saw you sing in musicals there. We did not know each other. As unpopular as you may have been at Convent of the Sacred Heart, I was even less popular. My question is what high school musical training or experience was the most formative for your singing style on this record? Are there any good stories from those times that you might share with us now?

OriginalMonster

You've said that singing jazz feels rebellious to you, but bringing art into pop was also rebellious, as was much of your performance art from the very beginning. What is it that makes the rebellion of jazz more meaningful for you right now?

MonsterMum

Who would you like to be most proud of you for doing C2C? (The great writers of the songs you sang or someone in your family or maybe someone completely else?)

First of all thank you for taking time to answer fan's questions. Why have you decided to not play piano/keyboards on this record?

MonsterMum

Sorry my questions keep coming :toofunny:

Why did it take 3 years to actually create C2C when Tony asked you in 2011 to make an album with him?

BornSimon

Will you sing any song from Cheek To Cheek at artRAVE? I'm going to see you in Barcelona for the third time and a little jazz surprise would be great.

What do you think will be the name for the tour for Cheek to Cheek?

Do you think 'Paradise' will ever see the light of day? I SO wanna hear it, your songwriting+Jazz music would just be.....:legend:

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

My Question

How do you feel about the success of Cheek to Cheek in Asian countries that aren't really familiar with American Classics?

I feel like Cheek to Cheek is similar to ARTPOP in a way. With ARTPOP, you tried to put the art in the front and with Cheek To Cheek, I feel like you're trying to share jazz with the world in a commercial level! Both are being supported by big names like 'Lady Gaga' and 'Tony Bennet' in order to share art to the world and put it in the front. Authentic art.

I love the album btw! My favorite tracks are: Nature Boy, Ever'y Time We Say Goodbye, But Beautiful and Bang Bang. It's good to see you so passionate about something again. We will always appreciate you for going with your heart!

Thanks for everything! Pop Gaga, Jazz Gaga, Rock Gaga... in the end of the day, it's the passionate Gaga that we love! :hug:

LG-Gif-lady-gaga-22290262-500-280.gif

• Admin pinned this topic
  • Kayla unpinned this topic

Archived