Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga's interview with BreatheHeavy.com; no Britney collab

RetroPhysico

Featured Posts

Remember Jordan branched out Breatheheavy from being britney fan site to pop news site some months ago so I don't see what the fuzz is about :awkney: it's clever of Gaga to reach a new audience and kudos to Jordan for scoring such an interview!

Somehow I don't think appealing to Britney fans is the best route to take when promoting a jazz album.  :spin:

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

• Replies 528
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Somehow I don't think appealing to Britney fans is the best route to take when promoting a jazz album.  :spin:

Maybe some of the fans there can appreciate someone holding a microphone that is actually on :spin:

Teal Ambition

This. Giving him an interview isn't going to make Britney fans like Gaga. Its clear that they will remain pressed for the rest of their lives.

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

I am not sure if I am dreaming or not, this is too insane. Like, who thought it was going to be a good idea????

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Lady Palutena

Oh Gaga, I love you to bits but those Britney stans are going to eat you alive :rip:

Adoremus in caelum, Palutena. Dea luminis.

Maybe some of the fans there can appreciate someone holding a microphone that is actually on :spin:

Oooh the shade.  :classy:

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

:lmao:

I've been longing something shocking from her. Now, she just did with this announcement. Is she even aware what kind of audience that site has? It's filled with oozing hatred against her, and for her to give an exclusive interview to them is by far the oddest thing she'll do for a very long time. Way to go, Gaga! 

I'm so jealous of Bobby :giveup: he probably got to suck Jordan's dick

For what reason, lol ? More likely Jordan had to suck Bobby to get this interview

Archived