💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga's interview with BreatheHeavy.com; no Britney collab

RetroPhysico

Featured Posts

• Replies 528
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The problem in my opinion is not the fact that the Breatheavy was a Britney fansite (most of the people in here like Britney, including me), it could have been also a Beyoncé one, the fact is that BH has always been one of the main internet places full of hate towards Gaga and other artists with no moderation, see the thread about this interview there, it's full of hate and offenses and there's no a moderator or somebody who say something, that site has always been a messy and a bad example especially if we talk about 'Promote Only Kindness'. 

Blue Jeans

Her managements impact!

Yet I have been here for years...

You're rude and if that's how you really feel, i don't even know what you're still doing here :awkney:

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

BornSimon

They do NOT deserve an interview with Gaga. That place was/is V-I-L-E. I don't understand the criteria behind some decisions, I guess it's a way to branch out and reach out to other fanbases? But still, if she knew what they say about her I would like to think that she wouldn't give them any attention.

didn't gaga leave gagadaily a few months ago because there was negativity towards her? now she goes to give an exclusive interview to a website that is basically dragging her left and right on a daily basis ? I guess she wasn't as genuine then as ppl tried to convince us.

rivingtonrebels

Unless she calls them out and makes them look stupid this is tragic.  Why should all those HATERS get attention from her....

I don't get it. Why breath heavy? There are TONS of other fan sites that she could do the interview.

A Beyonce fan site would have been nice.

DirtyLittleMonster

I'm really angry about that member Moogle, he was being nasty about our fanbase calling us suicidal twinks. You should never be nasty or make fun of people who have committed suicide as a result of being bullied.

Suicide is not limited to the Gaga fan base and there are times like these that I wish I was a psychopath, but since I'm not, I really do hope that **** gets what's coming to him.

You're rude and if that's how you really feel, i don't even know what you're still doing here :awkney:

Thank you. :tea: I really don't get how people can complain about how other fanbases treat Gaga and then come on a Gaga fan site and act just as bad toward her every time she does something they disagree with.
Im blonde, I'm skinny, I'm rich, and I'm a little bit of a bitch.

DirtyLittleMonster

Why on Earth would Gaga do an interview with a site that hates her guts is beyond me. And she decides to do an interview with Jordan, who is fake and has dragged Gaga and Britney on many occasions. 

I can't stand people who are nasty and b---hy and that place deserves to be shut down, there's nothing but evil and hatred on that site. I've never seen as much hate on Gaga, as I've seen from BE.

She's just sending herself like a lamb to the slaughter.

Gov Hooka

that site is a ****ing mess i scrolled through one of their threads. :wtf: they should be ashamed of themselves and if Britney saw how they were behaving she'd be totally ashamed and disgusted by those members and their comments. :sick: 

They talk so poorly of her. :( Maybe this will clean up their act?

Why on Earth would Gaga do an interview with a site that hates her guts is beyond me. And she decides to do an interview with Jordan, who is fake and has dragged Gaga and Britney on many occasions. 

I can't stand people who are nasty and b---hy and that place deserves to be shut down, there's nothing but evil and hatred on that site. I've never seen as much hate on Gaga, as I've seen from BE.

She's just sending herself like a lamb to the slaughter.

I hate this, but it always seems like the worst people get the most recognition and is appreciated for their dirty work. :/

Like, honestly. Sometimes I think Gaga can be a poor judge of character sometimes. :/ 

Archived