💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga's interview with BreatheHeavy.com; no Britney collab

RetroPhysico

Featured Posts

There's simply no point targeting fan bases of other female pop stars. She knows all about the rivalries between fan bases, and she's not going to change their minds with a silly little interview. If she wants to expand her audience, she should maybe look at fan sites with people who haven't already made up their minds about her.

this is exactly what i'm talking about.

• Replies 528
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MonsterOfSpain

There's simply no point targeting fan bases of other female pop stars. She knows all about the rivalries between fan bases, and she's not going to change their minds with a silly little interview. If she wants to expand her audience, she should maybe look at fan sites with people who haven't already made up their minds about her.

This, it just doesn't make sense lmao

I'm not sure what she's trying to accomplish here... BreatheHeavy is full of Gaga haters, surely she's aware of that, no? :huh:

Gagz, if you're trying to get more fans, this is not the right way to go about it :madge:

I think something has to do with Bobby. We will never know, tho. 

Well the thing is that we are not talking about normal people. This site is full of haters who prefer to see their parents  dead instead of gaga having another smash hit. There is nothing for her to promote there, it's a place full of sh*t.

lol. pretty sure she's being optimistic and what i said is what she's thinking, though.

I made an account on here to tell you guys, this site should have gotten the interview. If anything he is not a fan of gaga at all, he use to run a britney spears site until her ****ed over the britney army. Nobody goes on his site anymore everyone comes on Bgalaxy now (which i run with others). When i saw that pictures of gaga holding the sign up with his site we were like really? he has used britney for his fame and now he think he really likes every other aritst. he is just doing this all for the money guys. i just wanted to write to you guys to say you guys deserved the interview not him. all the stuff you guys are writing about i totally agree with you about. its not right at all. i hope after this interview everyone will see more of his colors. it really sad that this is happening, and not right for you guys. jordan has shaded gaga so many times and its not right at all. he even shades britney too. he does this all for traffic and money. we feel really bad that this happend and its not fair to you guys. leave it to jordan to cause this drama. again we wanted to just say that you guys out of all the sites you guys deserved this interview not someone who is a wanna be perez and used us britney army and britney for this fame. just so sad. again we are sorry for this.

xoxo

KingAnthony

Why would she not give an interview to her own fansite but give an interview to a site that hates her. Let's not forget how many times Jordan, the owner of breatheheavy, used to hate on her too.

lol. pretty sure she's being optimistic and what i said is what she's thinking, though.

Then she should stop being optimistic and maybe aim at a jazz crowd rather than the people who choose to listen to such hits as 'Email My Heart',  'Ooh La La' and 'Tik Tik Boom'.

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

i think she is supporting BH now instead of perez as a celeb blog. just to piss perez off.

But BH isn't even the biggest celebrity blog. Shouldn't she support a bigger celebrity blog

Why Gagz, they will destroy you. :giveup:

Let's create our accounts and INVADE them, please. 

Lemme go to skulldrag those delusional. 

this tbh.

I made an account on here to tell you guys, this site should have gotten the interview. If anything he is not a fan of gaga at all, he use to run a britney spears site until her ****ed over the britney army. Nobody goes on his site anymore everyone comes on Bgalaxy now (which i run with others). When i saw that pictures of gaga holding the sign up with his site we were like really? he has used britney for his fame and now he think he really likes every other aritst. he is just doing this all for the money guys. i just wanted to write to you guys to say you guys deserved the interview not him. all the stuff you guys are writing about i totally agree with you about. its not right at all. i hope after this interview everyone will see more of his colors. it really sad that this is happening, and not right for you guys. jordan has shaded gaga so many times and its not right at all. he even shades britney too. he does this all for traffic and money. we feel really bad that this happend and its not fair to you guys. leave it to jordan to cause this drama. again we wanted to just say that you guys out of all the sites you guys deserved this interview not someone who is a wanna be perez and used us britney army and britney for this fame. just so sad. again we are sorry for this.

xoxo

KingAnthony

No need to be sorry, besides it's just an interview.

Thank you tho and welcome to ggd  :pawsup:

Archived