💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga's interview with BreatheHeavy.com; no Britney collab

RetroPhysico

Featured Posts

Rat Boy

Hi Gaga Daily. This is Jordan Miller from BreatheHeavy.com.

I just wanted to say hi and tell you how much I appreciate all the positive comments on GGD regarding the interview. Here's something she said that I really liked that didn't make the cut:

I asked her where she sees herself in five years.

She laughed and said:

Thanks Jordan :)

"dont trust this crooked manipulative rat!" - @NichuuB

• Replies 528
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LORD GAGA

I just wanted to say hi and tell you how much I appreciate all the positive comments on GGD regarding the interview. Here's something she said that I really liked that didn't make the cut:

She laughed and said:

Hi :)

LoveandMagic

She laughed and said:

x

The interview was quite lovely. Thank you.

Just repeat to yourself, "It's just a show. I should really just relax."

Battle 4 Ur Life

OMG That interview was EVERYTHING!

I was excited about this from the beginning being a Brit stan as well. But before joining GGD I didn't even know what Breatheheavy was.

:megaflop:  :megaflop:  :megaflop:

And the interview was amazing! The kind you would never get to see in a Rolling Stone magazine nowadays. Imo The Queen should give only long interviews from now on. she can comunicate so much. it brightens my day to read her.

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

michaelxfennell

I'm really loving her interviews this era. She has the passion in her that has been wavering lately and it's refreshing to see the Gaga I fell in love with again. Her music has never wavered in my opinion but the public and toll of working all the time really drained her and it's so nice to see her back in full form. I'm excited for any future music, wether it be jazz or pop (or rock, or counrty, or rap, etc.) because she is a beautiful artist and a lot of people forgot that, I'm happy she is out there reminding them all again.

TimisaMonster

At least she's honest...like talking about Luc, confirming a Brit collab isn't happening (yet), and she "technically" used C2C to take a break on the pop scene and to find inspiration again

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

ThatSLAYGUY

Such an amazing interview, Gaga is truly ready to get back into things :gaga:

Although I do truly regret going onto the comments on that site, like seriously there is like 5 members on that site in total and all they do is bash anything and everything

:wtf:

And I am thankful for our moderation team who truly set a good example for online kindness, the total opposite could be said for some of the mods on there disgusting tbh :later:

FrankGutz

Why Gagz, why?? That site is full of pathetic, hateful & sad people, oh God

BTW, i dont get the hate of that fanbase, what happened?! Are they retarded, frustrated or what? I dont know whos more pressed, the old guys who stan Madonna or the other older guys that stan Brit

eyeroll.gif

They don't care about her, she really hates us (Gagadaily), i hate you ****ing little haters & little trolls, it's your fault that Gagz hate us

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

FrankGutz

One quote:

does her fanbase know what jazz is? :selenerz:

So... brit does a lot of jazz, i see, they are jazz critics now :mess:

Gotta get out of there tbh, the hate is annoying

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

Instead of focusing on any hateful comments made on BreatheHeavy, why don't we all just enjoy and discuss the interview because it is a very good one! :sara:

FrankGutz

Instead of focusing on any hateful comments made on BreatheHeavy, why don't we all just enjoy and discuss the interview because it is a very good one! :sara:

You're right! That interview was flawless :hug:

Didymus

The best interview since Texas tbh :applause: Very proud of her.

She basically confirmed my thoughts since 2009. She needs to slow down and take time for her creativity to blossom.

Archived