Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Billboard: It's a Three-Way Race for No. 1 on Billboard 200

Gypsy Life

Featured Posts

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply
lilmonster2424

I asked this but no one answered, if i pre-order C2C vinyl on Amazon does it count towards BB 1st week sales? Sorry if thats a stupid question lol

Only 15 min left for 1st week sales. I think.

In 11 minutes the tracking week is finishing.

I asked this but no one answered, if i pre-order C2C vinyl on Amazon does it count towards BB 1st week sales? Sorry if thats a stupid question lol

I think yes, I'm not 100% sure tho.

If we buy ours at Starbucks (to get the Starbucks version), will it count for Billboard?

Yes, it should. Starbucks is one of the top retailers reporting to Nielsen SoundScan, whose stats are used by Billboard. 

Here's an excerpt from a Billboard.com article, way back in 2009 - http://www.billboard.com/articles/news/268577/eminem-headed-for-fifth-straight-no-1-debut

Billboard estimates the seven merchants who report to Nielsen SoundScan's Building chart -- Trans World Entertainment, Best Buy, iTunes, Starbucks, Borders, Target and Anderson Merchandisers -- comprise about 60% of all U.S. album sales.

The venues which are not counted and reported by SoundScan are the following:

Nielsen SoundScan will not process sales that occurred at churches, libraries, YMCAs, malls, campgrounds, public and private schools, offices, lawn and house concerts are all ineligible venue sites. 

http://www.nielsen.com/content/dam/corporate/us/en/docs/solutions/measurement/radio/Soundscan-US-Sales-Procedure.pdf

In how much time are we getting the list ?? when will Billboard announce !!  :excited2:

Billboard announces the chart-topper by Tuesday. The rest of the chart will be released on Wednesday. 

Hybrid MonsTer

Billboard announces the chart-topper by Tuesday. The rest of the chart will be released on Wednesday. 

Thank You for the info  :hug:

Archived