💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Gaga: "I found that fighter who was ready to take on the world"

yxi

Featured Posts

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She isn't calling the ARTPOP era the mess of her life at all :shrug: She's calling the time between the abrupt end of The Born This Way Ball until the beginning of Applause a mess it seems :yes: Or just the bad experiences she endured overall :ohno:

Yep thissss 

codymonster

I think that's taken out of context :huh:

She isn't calling the ARTPOP era the mess of her life at all :shrug: She's calling the time between the abrupt end of The Born This Way Ball until the beginning of Applause a mess it seems :yes: Or just the bad experiences she endured overall :ohno:

This. No matter how many times she says she loves ARTPOP, people always try and find a way to say she hates it :rip:

You’re gonna have another “Poker Faceâ€, won’t you, or another “Bad Romanceâ€?’â€

OMG I wanna ask her this same question every time she talks about an upcoming album/project :manicure:

Anyway now that she found the fighter she better bring it with her next era :woot: :woot: :woot:

:legend:

So glad to hear/read this. Gaga is at her best when she's fighting fit and ready for anything. I can't wait to watch what she does in the coming years.

Cheek to Cheek really happened at the perfect time for her.

FGGrayson

Tony really save her, omg Thanks 4 that old guy!!

𝗟𝗮𝗱𝘆 𝗚𝗮𝗴𝗮 • 𝗠𝗮𝗻𝗱𝘆 𝗠𝗼𝗼𝗿𝗲 • 𝗦𝗼𝗽𝗵𝗶𝗲-𝗘𝗹𝗹𝗶𝘀 𝗕𝗲𝘅𝘁𝗼𝗿 • 𝗣𝗮𝗿𝗶𝘀 𝗝𝗮𝗰𝗸𝘀𝗼𝗻

Archived