Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga: "I found that fighter who was ready to take on the world"

yxi

Featured Posts

Stephen

She's not making excuses for her previous albums though. This ties in to what she said in the CBS interview. It's not that she doesn't love ARTPOP (or any other previous album). It's just that she got tired of having to fight so hard to keep her creativity alive. The commercial aspect was killing her spirit, whereas being creative should be something easy and natural. And that is what she's talking about when she says that C2C is such an important album for her. After 4 albums/eras full of corporate jerks, C2C made her realise that things don't have to be as difficult as they have been before.

Gaga said the same thing about BTW and TFM certainly didn't underperform. Her thoughts aren't excuses, they are how she feels at the time. Gaga is a passionate artist, who feels connected in every way to each of her projects and eras when she is in the middle of them.

What she is saying is very much genuine. It just doesn't seem to be to you, because you don't understand where she is coming from.

Completely agree with both of you. I don't understand why it's so hard for some fans to grasp these things.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GreekGod

I don't want another Poker Face/ Bad Romance. :awkney:

i m waiting for new Born This Way tbh  :excited:

PS: since u got your confidence back, release DWUW video, b---h  :derpga:

She's not making excuses for her previous albums though. This ties in to what she said in the CBS interview. It's not that she doesn't love ARTPOP (or any other previous album). It's just that she got tired of having to fight so hard to keep her creativity alive. The commercial aspect was killing her spirit, whereas being creative should be something easy and natural. And that is what she's talking about when she says that C2C is such an important album for her. After 4 albums/eras full of corporate jerks, C2C made her realise that things don't have to be as difficult as they have been before.

This should be added to OP for those who have difficulties to understand her and who make same comments after each interview.

FreePalestine

TimisaMonster

Hope she takes her time with this next rock album...

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

I didn't realise the split with Nicola Formichetti was "fractious"...  :udidnt:

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

boyerased

now give me Poker Face 4.0 aka Judas 2.0 aka Bad Romance 3.0. jk

I don't know why i have this weird feeling that her next album will still be dance oriented but more organic and less of the electronic stuffs. I miss her wittiness tho. Gone are the days of Disco Sticks and Poker Face. That's what makes her music fun, all the clever words and lyrics.

Gosh, all these triumphant statements she has been making gives me life and it's so inspiring. Always keeping her artistic integrity intact which is why I stan for her

Interesting read! I'm so happy that she seems to have found herself again through taking this time out of the pop world to work with Tony. 

Ok....except she's been saying this since Born This Way. Every time she is about to release an album she says how "free" she was with her creativity in making the album....then 6 months later completely flip flops when it comes to the next album.

I can't help but to notice it's sort of an undying trend with her lately...one album gets a little backlash and it's almost like she feels she needs to have an excuse? I don't really get it. I hate when she has interviews like this because she is constantly contradicting previous things she's said.

Gaga, you can't always play the victim :/

:madge:

I don't think it's an excuse or that's she's playing the victim, I think it's just how she is. I think she's a very emotional person and has a lot of ups and down in her happiness. Plus when she's originally promoting an album, she does have to sell it. So of course when ARTPOP was first being released she had to talk at least somewhat positively.

GypsyPrince

Her regained fighting spirit and all this flawless promo by Bobby... The next album is gonna COME FOR BLOOD.

Ok....except she's been saying this since Born This Way. Every time she is about to release an album she says how "free" she was with her creativity in making the album....then 6 months later completely flip flops when it comes to the next album.

I can't help but to notice it's sort of an undying trend with her lately...one album gets a little backlash and it's almost like she feels she needs to have an excuse? I don't really get it. I hate when she has interviews like this because she is constantly contradicting previous things she's said.

Gaga, you can't always play the victim :/

:madge:

I think she's being 100% serious this time though. In the past her management has been an issue and things have started off good but later derailed. This time she has a new manager, and an industry veteran as her mentor.

Archived