Stefani Tee

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Apple Aware of iCloud Flaw 6 Months Before Hackin of Celebrity Account

Featured Posts

Zsolti

And why would you even put your phone in your pocket? You should always go around with it on your hand to show it off. You bought it to rub it in everybody's face, not to put it in your pocket.

:smh:

Please correct me if I make any grammar mistakes, I want to master English as much as possible.

lodylody

No, it's Apple ha BORN THIS WAY

Starting with record sales, then backlash  :teehee:

Anyway, all these things do not affect my user's experience with Apple.

Who needs my nudes? Why would I try to bend the phone? 

why would you put it in your pocket and have it bend without you trying... Oh wait :what: 

Neptune

:smh:

Am I right or am I right? You bought an iPhone, you're an aesthetic freak, at least glue the phone to your forehead to show the world you spent hundreds of dollars in a piece of 2012 technology. Simply don't go around with your iPhone inside your pocket, that's counterproductive.

Zsolti

Am I right or am I right? You bought an iPhone, you're an aesthetic freak, at least glue the phone to your forehead to show the world you spent hundreds of dollars in a piece of 2012 technology. Simply don't go around with your iPhone inside your pocket, that's counterproductive.

:rip:  :rip:

Please correct me if I make any grammar mistakes, I want to master English as much as possible.

Tove Lo

Apple is going downhill because of Steve Jobs not being here to make things right. Bye Apple

Um... :toofloppy:

hop on that **** like a maniac

VISION

And why would you even put your phone in your pocket? You should always go around with it on your hand to show it off. You bought it to rub it in everybody's face, not to put it in your pocket.

I don't wear skinny jeans. iPhone 6 Plus would fit perfectly in my pocket, even more so in my jacket's pocket. 5S apparently bends too, mine is perfectly straight after a year. 

Excuse me.. Note 3 and S5 are not much less expensive. Note 4 is $750. Would you blame its owners for showing off this phone too?

This is turning into "Madonna vs Gaga"-like fans war

We could belong together at the end..we all like technology. Why fight?

PS: to your knowledge, I also own Samsung Note 12 tablet. I embrace all kinds of technology rather than hate

Reza

Apple is a huge ass mess and I can't wait to rub it into that apple fan's face in my class

What? You think this is Apple's problem alone? 

Brute-force hacking is simply generating random letters, characters, and integers until you manage to break into the account by simply exhausting as many words, phrases, and characters as possible.

It can literally happen to anyone, especially e-mails.

Microsoft has this issue on an even BIGGER scale, in particular with rooting, keylogging, and simple brute-forcing that takes less effort.

If anything, this proves that people are ridiculously dumb when they utilize their passwords and create them, as they're making general dictionary words and colloquial phrases their passwords, not something far more difficult to guess (though I suppose the same can be said for the basic sudo psswd of jailbroken iDevices until you change it via terminal...).

Sebastien

What? You think this is Apple's problem alone? 

Brute-force hacking is simply generating random letters, characters, and integers until you manage to break into the account by simply exhausting as many words, phrases, and characters as possible.

It can literally happen to anyone, especially e-mails.

Microsoft has this issue on an even BIGGER scale, in particular with rooting, keylogging, and simple brute-forcing that takes less effort.

If anything, this proves that people are ridiculously dumb when they utilize their passwords and create them, as they're making general dictionary words and colloquial phrases their passwords, not something far more difficult to guess (though I suppose the same can be said for the basic sudo psswd of jailbroken iDevices until you change it via terminal...).

Finally someone says something. All the Apple hate here is uncalled for. 

Reza

Finally someone says something. All the Apple hate here is uncalled for. 

It amazes me how much people will bash and attack something without even bothering to care to research something.

It's all algorithmic and cryptographic generation.

Number theory.

You test all values from (0-9) infinitely many times, and test every letter a-z infinitely many times, as well as test special characters such as "@" infinitely many times. 

If you test them infinitely many times, the server will eventually help to yield the amount of characters in a string, allowing the individual to then pinpoint what interval set of infinity they need to test (i.e. a 9 character password yields 9 infinite tests by the program until the password is cracked; an infinite test for each character is done over and over and over again until each of the 9 characters is correct and the password has been discovered).

The entire process can be sped up by dictionary attacks, which are ESPECIALLY useful in cases like cloud storage.

Nobody makes their password "@sa442!RRT".

They do something dumb like "dogluver101", which is a lot easier to detect and hack into. 

Goosey

Why would I try to bend the phone? 

Why would you not have a Galaxy S5?  :giggle: 

"I am the world's greatest person that does not want to let people into the country."—US President Donald J. Trump

VISION

Why would you not have a Galaxy S5?  :giggle: 

I have Samsung note 12 tablet, it is almost the same. 

I would not have it because of the design.. Plastic, the back is not pretty. And I always fume about why Android does not do the overhaul of the OS design?? It is hit or miss. Pop up windows (ok, cancel) look like they are from 2004 (grey rectangular boxes :wtf:) Icons need to be changed as well. Just my opinion

Also at artRAVE my friend was taking pics with her S5, and my iPhone pics turned out much better, she said it.