Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Britney Spears extends her Vegas residency for further 2 years

Michael

Featured Posts

britney-piece-of-me.jpg

Britney Spears has announced that she'll be continuing her Las Vegas residency at Planet Hollywood for another two years.

The 32-year-old star broke the news herself during an appearance on Good Morning Britain, with interviewer Richard Arnold asking her about it.

Full article: http://www.mtv.co.uk/britney-spears/news/britney-spears-confirms-las-vegas-residency-extension

Britney also spoke in the interview about her new album which she is currently working on, saying that she is "finding new producers to collaborate with to create something really on edge".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M0VgV64XPy4

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TheOriginalOne

Another two years?! It must be doing well then! So this means she won't have a world your anytime soon, right? And when was the original contract up?

Sugarfall

Another two years?! It must be doing well then! So this means she won't have a world your anytime soon, right? And when was the original contract up?

It's the best selling Vegas residency. She beat Celine Dion :yes:

It's currently the best selling show in Las Vegas.

YESSSSSSSS :giveup: So she has 3 years left now right? Because it started last year and it was for 2 years :confused: I'll definitely make it to Vegas within the next 2-3 years :excited: YAAAY :woot:

MaybeKermit

Could someone explain me what this vegas residency actually is...? So she'll be performing the same show for 4-5 years in a row (every month?)??? Where are all those people coming from if she sells out every show :toofunny:

Could someone explain me what this vegas residency actually is...? So she'll be performing the same show for 4-5 years in a row (every month?)??? Where are all those people coming from if she sells out every show :toofunny:

Yes, she performs the same show in Las Vegas. The same thing done by Elvis Presley, Elton John, Shania Twain, Celine Dion, Bette Midler for years and years.

The audience are a mixture of her fans who travel to Vegas to see her and then tourists who are interested in seeing her perform.

Archived