💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Which Gaga video would you choose not to exist and why?

GagaUnderYou

215 members have voted

1. 1. Which video would you get rid of?

• The Edge of Glory
    • Alejandro
    • Eh Eh (Nothing Else I Can Say)
    • You & I
    • DWUW
    • G.U.Y

Featured Posts

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply
KingOfSpain

I love ALL her videos except TEOG, which is kinda boring even though it's still meaningful.

http://gagadaily.com/forums/topic/227246-ceremony-gagas-videography-megarate/

I love all her video exexpt Just Dance (bcause it's basic). I wouldn't delete it cause it's not my decison if Gaga like it then it's okay.

TimisaMonster

I can't choose all of the above...:awkney:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Koreku

Im not sure if it was filmed. But the video was meant to be different but she had a fight or disagreement with the original director and reflected on her success so decided to embrace that and just make a simple reflection video. "Originally, Joseph Kahn had been hired to direct the music video for the three days shoot. After rumors of an argument between Gaga and Kahn, Laurieann Gibson said on Twitter that there had been issues on the set and Kahn was no longer involved in the production. Interscope Records confirmed that Gaga then became the director of the clip along with the Haus of Gaga as collaborative directors. The footage shot on the second day featuring Gaga with Clarence Clemons were the only footage used to make the music video" During a press conference in Singapore, Gaga's revealed what happened on the set: "I had this whole elaborate setup for ‘The Edge of Glory’, but once I got on that fire escape in that one outfit, I realized that it was time to just have a moment of acknowledgement for myself as a 25-year-old who has been working so hard from the bottom up my whole life."

Here are some concerts for the original video 

TEOG_Original_Production_Still_1.jpg

TEOG_Original_Production_Still_2.jpg

TEOG_Original_Production_Still_3.jpg

I'm sorry but I can't help but feel like the videos that Gaga directs herself aren't as good as the ones directors make :flop: she should just let them do the magic

You don't deserve a point of view if the only thing you see is you.

EH EH is the jam what is wrong with you b---hes ? :emo:

I love all her video exexpt Just Dance (bcause it's basic). I wouldn't delete it cause it's not my decison if Gaga like it then it's okay.

OMGAGA JUST DANCE IS LIFE  :grr:

Don't be insecure if you heart is pure, you're still good to me if you're a bad kid baby.

Archived