💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Which Gaga video would you choose not to exist and why?

GagaUnderYou

215 members have voted

1. 1. Which video would you get rid of?

• The Edge of Glory
    • Alejandro
    • Eh Eh (Nothing Else I Can Say)
    • You & I
    • DWUW
    • G.U.Y

Featured Posts

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

DWUW.
The snippets we have are awful.
The theme of the video doesn't live up to Gaga's standards, at least the execution thereof.
It's too... in your face.

blacklistedd

Marry the Night

I genuinely despise it and hate that its a fan favorite. Its a little embarrassing to watch so to know theres people out there spreading it around the internet makes me understand why some people continue to dislike her.

People are only choosing DWUW because they're jumping on the Terry Richardson/rape hate bandwagon. I agree with the criticism in that it was an unappealingly brash concept for hitting back at her "haters" so to speak. But I hardly found it or R. Kelly's involvement offensive enough to deny the fact that it was at least visually appealing and I liked his verse and thought it made the song even better. I thought she looked good and I liked the visual direction at the very least. But considering the fact that we've never actually seen it in its entirety it hardly counts at all. I would think this thread should refer to the videos that have actually been released lol

blacklistedd

"Eh Eh". It's cute but very disposable. Even though "The Edge of Glory" is weak as hell, there's something profound about it, and I can't put my finger on what that is. Maybe it's Clarence's cameo....

It was cute and it fit the song perfectly not to mention she looked great in it.

I don't mind The Edge of Glory music video but if were comparing I find it much more disposable than Eh Eh in that it had zero concept and she looked eh.

I feel like some members of this fanbase tend to negate The Fame pretentiously because it wasn't overwrought with muddy symbolism and ham fistedly dark visual concepts. But sometimes something as frivolous as Eh Eh speaks more with shallowness than a video that tried to be minimally epic but failed to do so.

TEOG. It was a time when I felt I had to defend Gaga to anyone that didn't like what she was doing and it was much harder after that video cause it's pretty boring really  :coffee:

djBuffoon

I feel like some members of this fanbase tend to negate The Fame pretentiously because it wasn't overwrought with muddy symbolism and ham fistedly dark visual concepts. But sometimes something as frivolous as Eh Eh speaks more with shallowness than a video that tried to be minimally epic but failed to do so.

I understand what you're saying in the second half of this, but please don't be condescending just because our opinions differ.

Truth be told, I don't think either video is very good. Not even close to the best from either era. But there was something poignant and intoxicating about the "Glory" video. That is why I slightly prefer it over "Eh Eh", not because I have some absurd bias against The Fame.

BDR or the Eh, Eh video. Eh, Eh was so bland and too pastel-like while LoveGame was like rock candy and various tones of blue and purple and various shades of cool. Eh, Eh was just eh

:rofl:

Lady Gaga account with daily news, photos & more on Twitter!

JudasInTheDark

Well first of all I would never just get rid of one...

But if this is basically asking my least favorite though then I think I would say "Beautiful Dirty Rich"

Eh, Eh- i.e. the cute video for the single that was never a single 

edit: actually I'll go with The Edge since it was really disappointing. At least I didn't have any expectations for the above

It WAS a single.

Archived