💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Paul Moss: "Britney's record could be broken w/in the next 5 months."

LordDisick

Featured Posts

Paul Moss @salesmoss · 4m
Britney's record could be broken within the next 5 months.

He works for SoundScan, and is talking about britneys record for  The biggest first-week sales by a female artist (1.3 million.)

who do you think he is talking about?

adele is coming  :nooo:

Godzilla.gif

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If they're talking about the 1.3 m record then no. Taylor isn't doing country anymore so she won't even reach 1 mil first week and I doubt Adele will sell that much.

Sugarfall

I believe he means Britneys record of selling 1.3 million albums 1st week with Oops!...I Did It Again(album) in 2000.

Gaga almost broke it with BTW with 1.1 m and Taylor Swift with 1.2 m in 2012. Not happening tho, music industry is deep down. No one is going to sell that much in one week these days jNooXyi.gif. Godney gon' keep ha record.

And loving all the Britney craze on GGD :wub:

record of what though? 

huh so Britney Jean cd's will be broken? who will break them?

The biggest first-week sales by a female artist (1.3 million.)

I believe he means Britneys record of selling 1.3 million albums 1st week with Oops!...I Did It Again(album) in 2000.

Gaga almost broke it with BTW with 1.1 m and Taylor Swift with 1.2 m in 2012. Not happening tho, music industry is deep down. No one is going to sell that much in one week these days jNooXyi.gif. Godney gon' keep ha record.

And loving all the Britney craze on GGD :wub:

Adele is gonna break this record, it's obvious, 21 is still in the top 30 WW. It's gonna be her BTW (with bigger sales). 

Archived