Is JazzGa just a phase?

Golden Gangsta

103 members have voted

1. 1. Well?

• Yes
    • No

Featured Posts

Tokyo Rose

She has moments where she obsesses over a single concept, theme, or idea and then suddenly loses interest one day.

Like when for example?

idhvKpQ3uOViC.gif

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
XoXoJoanneGaga

No, you can see how passionate she is. I'm sure she'll release many more jazz albums (not every year though)

I light my Alejandro candles in hope of it just being a phase. A pop - culture - betrayed - me - so - let - me - get- away - for - a - bit craving. 

This.

isaacanthony

Its been with her since she was 13. Obviously not a phase. She took an opportunity of a life time to work with Tony and this will deff help her gain older demographic fans. I would really love to see her stay away from POP for a while and reinvent something new. I don't need no Just Dance. 

Tokyo Rose

If y'all are so desperate for Popga,

why don't you go enjoy her 7 years worth of studio and live pop material?

idhvKpQ3uOViC.gif

Golden Gangsta

Like when for example?

idhvKpQ3uOViC.gif

I'll get back to you soon.

isfMpopDKKpro.gif

It's a side project and Gaga loves it. I imagine it will pop up from time to time throughout her career. She isn't leaving Pop music, so there is no "returning to Pop" involved. 

Considering all the effort she has put forth towards promoting this album, is it really still just side project? An album every year plus a C2C tour sounds like a lot to me  :shrug:

No, I think jazz is part of her references and range when it comes to music. Just a different style that influences her, so I think it is more than a phase. Remember her holiday jazz mini album back in 2011? Orange Colored Sky ring a bell? I think it gives her work a smooth touch that might appeal to older folks. :shrug:

http://youtu.be/9wHNySlNyuM

Silence those demons... . 🖤

I can't think of a phase she's ever had that she just drops

The only 'phases' I can think of are her full eras, and those have a clear start and end, she doesn't 'drop' them

The only exception I can think of his ARTPOP but that ended abruptly but that was her label

You don't deserve a point of view if the only thing you see is you.

super ultra

i think yes. she can't release jazz album every year. when ARTPOP turn 1 year old, she'll forget the whole jazz thing  :laughga:

If y'all are so desperate for Popga,

why don't you go enjoy her 7 years worth of studio and live pop material?

idhvKpQ3uOViC.gif

This 

idhvKpQ3uOViC.gif

y'all were so busy saying to your basic friends that Gags is flopping with ARTPOP, now she does something different.

And it still isn't good enough for your ***.

idhvKpQ3uOViC.gif

explain.

Golden Gangsta

No, I think jazz is part of her references and range when it comes to music. Just a different style that influences her, so I think it is more than a phase. Remember her holiday jazz mini album back in 2011? Orange Colored Sky ring a bell? I think it gives her work a smooth touch that might appeal to older folks. :shrug:

http://youtu.be/9wHNySlNyuM

Good point. A diverse discography means a diverse demographic. 

What kind of smart businesswoman :applause:

Archived