Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

VIDEO: CBS Lady Gaga and Tony Bennett

Monster2015

Featured Posts

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
COLONiCPRiNXESS

I almost cried. I really felt like I was in her shoes and wow... everybody really attacked her and abandoned her these last few months.

She's a very insecure woman at heart, but I feel like she's over ARTFLOP now. I still think she really does care about having a successful career and remaining relevant tho, and I think she's gonna bring it next era.

AbuHassan1992

wow, this was a great one.

This makes me very proud of her. She does what makes her happy, you know. She does it for herself, not the world. i really like this gaga

I almost cried. I really felt like I was in her shoes and wow... everybody really attacked her and abandoned her these last few months.

She's a very insecure woman at heart, but I feel like she's over ARTFLOP now. I still think she really does care about having a successful career and remaining relevant tho, and I think she's gonna bring it next era.

I can't believe you wrote ARTFLOP after watching that video

eyeing_up_lucille_arrested_development.g

The video was beautiful! I'm so glad Gaga agreed to take this new Jazz path as I'm sure it will help her become what she's always dreamed of becoming :emo:

Oh, I'm just visiting-

COLONiCPRiNXESS

I can't believe you wrote ARTFLOP after watching that video

eyeing_up_lucille_arrested_development.g

The video was beautiful! I'm so glad Gaga agreed to take this new Jazz path as I'm sure it will help her become what she's always dreamed of becoming :emo:

I wrote it as in meaning with the whole situation of ARTPOP flopping. She's finally over that now, and for most of the year she has been very concious about it and depressed.

I put it up on Youtube in case some of you would rather watch it on there:

http://youtu.be/E88BMN96hJQ

Is there more coming?

FreePalestine

LaMaisonGaga

My favourite interview now. Made me cry innerly. Like an user said above me, I felt like I was in her shoes

lamaisongaga.com

migamiga

I LOVE when Gaga says "...but that's my own issue" (regarding her and Troy's split). Because since they've gone separate ways, I almost felt like she was using that as an excuse and putting all the blame on Troy (which she is entitled to a certain extent). But I'm glad she's taking part of the blame in this interview- saying different artists need different things and how she felt abandoned. I can actually really identify with that because with my relationships I always seem to want more and when I'm not getting more I feel abandoned as well. I always end up blaming the other person, but it really is my issue too.

I loved this interview! Probably her most personal yet. She alway says she cries a lot, but I think this i the first time she cried in an interview. No one would ever guess that that "weird girl" from 2008 would be this personal today. I want more!!! Love you, Gags

EDIT: And nice to see where the demon/ monster painted ended up

EDIT: And nice to see where the demon/ monster painted ended up

The fact that she gave it to him definitely indicates that their relationship has grown very close. I remember when she painted that during her more down times, and her giving it to him must mean so much.

3 points in and ready for more

Archived