💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Rihanna nude pics leaked

TRILL MONSTER

Featured Posts

TRILL MONSTER

The celebrity hackers are back ... with a vengeance. The latest victim appears to be Rihanna -- despite the fact that a simple Google search reveals her boobs line the online landscape.

Early Sunday AM two nude pictures that appear to be RiRi were leaked onto 4chan/Reddit ... one with a censored version of her breasts ... the other pic showing bare ass and slight nipple.

They look like they were taken during some sort of fitting.

As we previously reported ... a second wave of leaks has been going down all weekend -- nude pics of what appears to be Kim Kardashian, Vanessa Hudgens, Kate Bosworth and Hope Solo have all surfaced.

Gabrielle Union is also a victim -- topless pictures of her surfaced -- and she told us her legal team will contact the FBI.

We reached out to Rihanna's rep -- so far, no word back.

Source:

http://m.tmz.com/#Article/2014/09/21/rihanna-nude-pictures-leak-celeb-hackers-jennifer-lawrence

I saw them ......she's sucking a diq in one :deadbanana:

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hate all this invasion of celebrities's privacy 

just because the're famous, it doesn't give you a right to go leaking or hacking their personal photos 

WHAT? :lmao: SUCKING SOMEONE OFF? :deadbanana:

Why do these celebrities have these photo's I'm cackling.

Link me to them please :deadbanana:

@Hackers we want MALE nudes too

giphy-4.gif?w=580

The latest victim appears to be Rihanna -- despite the fact that a simple Google search reveals her boobs line the online landscape.

Thus Rihanna won't be too bothered.

Smartest celebs either avoid nude pics or get naked on their own terms before they get hacked.

Nudes of Rihanna while she was dating Chris Brown came out back in 2008. She's completely naked in them and there's one with her panties on his head.

Archived