Stefani Tee
Sign in to follow this  

The Comic Book Thread

Featured Posts

bionic

​Yeah. I like the black cause it matches how she is supposed to feel. Dirty, impure, broken. Not unlike coal.
I expect after Secret Wars we'll see her back in white (Well, in regular white. She is in A-Force in her New X-men outfit and probably some mix of her other iconic outfits in '92, Mutopia, and Inferno)

​I can't wait for Secret Wars to be over. Marvel are so crappy with their events

buy bionic

zexion_armando

​I can't wait for Secret Wars to be over. Marvel are so crappy with their events

​Yeah. I don't think I've liked an event since Dark Reign.

bionic

​Yeah. I don't think I've liked an event since Dark Reign.

​That was after Secret Invasion wasn't it? For some reason I always think that it was immediately after Civil War

buy bionic

zexion_armando

​That was after Secret Invasion wasn't it? For some reason I always think that it was immediately after Civil War

​Yeah, its right after Secret Invasion, since the climax of Invasion put Osborn in such a great place.

Also, todays issue of Uncanny X-men really hit it off when it comes to Scott/Emma... was really sad

bionic

Emma Frost telling Jean Grey that she's a s-x therapist :giveup: 

buy bionic

Pure Adrenaline

DC or Marvel? Is this even a question :proud: 

Who are your favourite comic book characters? Spider-Man 

What is your favourite comic run? I was gonna say the Amazing Spider-Man , but haven't read it the whole thing just tiny bits of it .... so I'll go with the Ultimate Spider-Man which I have read and no I don't mean the sequal where PP dies and Miles is the Spider-Man  :proud: 

What is your single most favourite comic book story arc? Any involving Deadpool :gaycat: 

What is your favourite comic book movie? The Amazing Spider-Man, C.N's The Dark Knight, Tim Burton's Batmna(cuz Catwoman duuh), A1( and soon to be A2, Deadpool etc.) :gaycat: 

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

Pure Adrenaline

What is your favourite comic run? I was gonna say the Amazing Spider-Man , but haven't read it the whole thing just tiny bits of it .... so I'll go with the Ultimate Spider-Man which I have read and no I don't mean the sequal where PP dies and Miles is the Spider-Man  :proud: 

What is your single most favourite comic book story arc? Any involving Deadpool :gaycat: 

What is your favourite comic book movie? The Amazing Spider-Man, C.N's The Dark Knight, Tim Burton's Batmna(cuz Catwoman duuh), A1( and soon to be A2, Deadpool etc.) :gaycat: 

bionic

​You sound well versed :gaycat: 

buy bionic

Pure Adrenaline

​You sound well versed :gaycat: 

was that a shade . .....  :gaycat: 

bionic

was that a shade . .....  :gaycat: 

​Would I ever? :gaycat: 

buy bionic

Pure Adrenaline

​Would I ever? :gaycat: