Jump to content

Do you think FOHL should've been a single?


Skylight

Featured Posts

  • Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bambino

Fuck no. It's a good song but it wouldn't do her any good as a single.

Art should comfort the disturbed and disturb the comfortable.
Link to post
Share on other sites

I used to think this. I wonder why so many people hate it...

It's not the strongest track but it's really catchy and poppy :shrug:

Link to post
Share on other sites

It would've been worse than the express yourself comparison because it sounds a lot like I wanna dance with somebody

Spyro the Dragon
Link to post
Share on other sites

LetsGetHigh

HML and Shit deserved the single treatment more. But if MTN didn't flop and the era continued, I think FOHL wouldn't have been a very good choice IMO.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.


×
×
  • Create New...