💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Iggy Azalea previews new Charli collab "Beg For It"!

LordDisick

Featured Posts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZLyVYBPi-E

i like her verse, i love charli but she needs to get rid of that chorus and make something that fits its more urban sound. sounds too much like fancy

but let me bop still

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
gagaisitalian

I love Iggy. Love her mixtapes. Love The New Classic.

But she just lost mega points for doing another Charli collab. She is clearly chart-hungry at this point.

How obvious is it that she is doing another Iggy/Charli collab just to go #1?

She can't stand on her own two feet. She isn't particularly good at rapping, she isn't innovative or interesting and she relies on her pop counterparts to provide her with a catchy hook because those verses are not carrying her very far.

Next please :manicure:

DrewStevens

I love the old school vibe and it sounds more like Murda Bizness. The chorus sounds like Fancy tho, but most of Charli's songs tend to sound the same.  :spin:

I don't expect something experimental or risky from her. As a mainstream female rapper she doesn't have many options beside releasing basic pop songs or relying on cheap gimmicks such as 'shock factor'. :ohwell:

PdogtheDaibutsu

She can't stand on her own two feet. She isn't particularly good at rapping, she isn't innovative or interesting and she relies on her pop counterparts to provide her with a catchy hook because those verses are not carrying her very far.

seethe

I see no lies

This sounds basically like Fancy :wtf:

I wanna hear the Ellie collab with your awesome verses gurl.

hop on that **** like a maniac

Archived