💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

I'm so upset with gaga

Dodo

Featured Posts

She knows that she's a virtuosic talent with the ability to commit to any number of genres with artistically successful results. She knows what she's capable of, it's not like she's releasing an opera album or something.

This.   She is multi-talented.  Exploring all possibilities and not confining herself is very much "being herself".

I live outside the space time continuum.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree in a way. I'm not going to blindly support her just because it's Gaga. I don't like Jazz and have no interest in it. I haven't even heard anything from C2C. So I'm not going to buy music I don't like just cause I liked Gaga's pop music

Insensitive post. She doesn't owe us anything. We have absolutely no obligation to continue to support her and she is not betraying us in any way especially since she's not even ditching past.

How an artist looks upon their work and future is not something that should be decided by fans. Period. We are fans, that's all.

I agree in a way. I'm not going to blindly support her just because it's Gaga. I don't like Jazz and have no interest in it. I haven't even heard anything from C2C. So I'm not going to buy music I don't like just cause I liked Gaga's pop music

The first part of your post seems very logical and fair to me.

You dont HAVE to love everything Gaga does. But people also need to remember not to expect Gaga to do Only the things they love.

It goes both ways

Btw notice the part I bolded in your post. That's illogical. Read it again and you'll realise it doesn't make sense.

Oh, I'm just visiting-

Bambino

Y'all need to give the OP a break :smh: He gets to say a thing or two as he's a a part of this community and also a Gaga fan :smh:

I'm not gonna pretend that I'm a huge jazz fan, but if the song is good, and if I like it, it's fine :shrug: Idc what music direction she goes with as long as she keeps making good music. I don't give a damn about charts because that's her team's and label's job. Who cares if it's pop or rock or jazz? It's just music. Gaga will put her touch on it and it will be alright.

Some people can disagree tho and it's fine. Why does this community ALWAYS assume it's negative when someone very dedicated to Gaga happens not to like a thing she does? It happens. She's doing art, and art is subjective.

I don't let it bother me, I've been a huge fan of her work up until ARTPOP and my interest has slowly been dwindling since.

Gaga changes like the weather though, she'll have a whole different perspective on music soon and the weird crazy fans will say that she's finally being herself blah blah blah like they say every era. No one seems to grasp that she's a constant act and doesn't remove the veil or the curtain or the burqa, she is Lady Gaga.

I'll wait around for the next non-jazz album as it's so far been fairly dull to me and expand my artist pool a little again. It's not the end of the world for me if she doesn't hit the sweet spot because there are plenty of other artists doing it for me.

I understand what you saying, but Gaga says a lot of stuff that she never does. I'm 100% she will continue with her pop music and she's not going to make another jazz album (at least not every year) and I don't think she's going to make a rock album. Pop music is her music and she's not gonna change that. But I agree that she doesn't fits with today's pop music. 

Thread is a little flaimbaity. Closing. If you don't like Jazz music, that's fine, but please don't drag an artist for following their own path.

Maybe reword your opinion without saying "she doesn't even have a clue who the hell she is", because we all grow and change after all. :)

Archived