💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

I'm so upset with gaga

Dodo

Featured Posts

Part of me is happy that she's enjoying this jazz era, but another part of me feels betrayed.

I mean from what we know, she plans on releasing a "classic rock" album & many more jazz albums. It's not that I'm close minded to new "different" music, but this fan base was formed through POP music. 

Then she says, "I don't fit pop music in a way, but I came in through it and I like to think I've changed it in some way."  ???

Then why are we here? Why am I waiting for new music if she genuinely doesn't seem to enjoy what she's done in the past with POP? So you created, "The Fame" to get us all here and to do what now? Release jazz albums? 

Why does she keep preaching, "be yourself" when she doesn't even have a clue who the hell she is.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Chromatislaps

Why does she keep preaching, "be yourself" when she doesn't even have a clue who the hell she is

because she's human too, not a god(dess)

VJAQ1zO.gif

Blue Jeans

Mess Troy :madge:

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

Andy McQueen

People change. Get over it.

And if you had really read what she said, you would know that she will never leave the genre pop entirely. 

SlaeUrAnus

If she focuses on jazz and other genres rather than pop, her career will be over.

Her name is MADE through pop and dance music. Abandoning pop will be the biggest mistake she will make due to the 90% of this fanbase being pop fans. 

In my messy era.

djBuffoon

Why does she keep preaching, "be yourself" when she doesn't even have a clue who the hell she is.

She knows that she's a virtuosic talent with the ability to commit to any number of genres with artistically successful results. She knows what she's capable of, it's not like she's releasing an opera album or something.

PdogtheDaibutsu

Because the pop industry betrayed her by turning into a chart hungry landscape that poops you out unless your songs are written by max Martin and dr. Luke

Her Pop music albums will not be delayed and will be in time.. her jazz album wont delay her pop album! this is more than great as we get more gaga music. It doesnt take time to do her jazz albums because its all covers.

Diamond Heart

I dont get why people are freaking out or feeling 'betrayed' over something that hasnt even happened yet. C2C has been on the table for AGES, its not a new thing. As for the 'rock' record, you havent even heard it lmao Why cant people just reserve judgement until Gaga actually does something ? If she makes another proper album (yeah an album, not a side project jazz album) and you dont like it, fair enough, move on, criticize and moan or whatever. But why moan about something that we cant even judge yet.

"GGD IS NOT FOR YOU" - Admin

Son of Venus

It's not like she made a deal with us that she's gonna make pop music forever.If she abandons pop music (highly unlikely imo) the fans that are here for PopGa will leave too.They will have 4 amazing pop albums from Gaga to listen.

Archived