đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Yulia Volkova From t.A.T.u: "Being gay is wrong; lesbians are okay"

HANZ

Featured Posts

Of course the straight girl who made a name for herself pretending to be a lesbian has ignorant things to say on s-xuality.

The only deplorable thing is that she has a platform to speak at all. Just go and slink away back to the place where all the other one hit wonders go. :giggle:

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TimisaMonster

Something a straight guy would say...:megaflop:

Stream my new single, đź’ś"Heartbeat"đź’ś, on Spotify!

How dare she!

She was my absolute favorite, i always stanned hard for her, still did, i even started changing my last name way back in the day on myspace and fb and twitter cuz i thought hers was badass

So disappointed

Awakened M

WOWWWWWW! No comment for this b---h.  :flop:

She screaming 'bout aesthetics yet she looks like a mess, those lips gurl wtf  :toofunny:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ropWyV1qrok

Lmao my thoughts exactly.  :smh:

I'm not getting any sleep tonight because I woke up to a beautiful life. I'm awake.

Who in the hell taught her this?? :lmao: As much as I want to feel outraged by her statements I can't help but feel sorry for this poor woman who is so uneducated, delusional, and ignorant to the point that she believes such ideas. At least homophobes are upfront about their hate towards gays, this dumb girl is masking her homophobia behind a veil of "acceptance for lesbians... :toofunny: 

The masculine gender role does harm men, but in actual fact, s-xism is a system perpetrated by men (as a class) for their own benefit at the expense of women (as a class), and feminists should not be immediately concerned with the needs of men - their oppressor class.

Nope, you can't! It's important to recognise that s-xism is not just s-x-based discrimination, but s-x-based oppression. Men cannot experience s-x-based oppression. Men as a class uphold the system of s-xism because they benefit from it.

And black people can't be racist.

Preach.

KillerCupcake

Wtf. :laughga:

Well still love Tatu's old music but Julia lately is just... First she ruins her face, now it seems like her brain is ruined as well. :awkney:

Oh well Lena still slays. :legend:

StrawberryBlond

It's not surprising, really. Her and Lena's lesbian duet was a marketing gimmick arranged by their record label to sell their music through controversy, especially considering that they were from a famously homophobic country. And at first, people believed it. But then rumours began to circulate that Yulia had a secret boyfriend back home, then it was announced that she was pregnant just before their follow-up album and it eventually all came out that they weren't actually lesbians. It's no wonder she probably feels more than a bit of resentment towards that time and has transferred it into homophobic feelings. Still sad, though.

crybrowz

I literally laughed out loud when I read that mess :lmao::emma:

I'm kinda sad though because I really like some of their songs/videos, especially the "All The Things She Said" video. Now I can't really view it the same way though. 

That's an extremely ignorant and stupid statement, to say the least. 

Too bad, I used to really like t.A.T.u... 

Archived