💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

New Ex-Gay Movie Ad: 'Lady Gaga, Shut Up'

Zsolti

Featured Posts

Azor Ahai

He sounds like the typical twink bottom and the rape thing is such a lie , no one says ive been raped by several men that easily.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just think the whole conversion process in general is very detrimental. I personally don't think anybody is outright born one thing or the other, as I think s-xuality and attraction is a lot less linear than what we've standardized, but conversion with all its effects and implications is just wrong.

tumblr_m6husmBlmV1r202bxo1_500.gif

Save us, Lord Gaga.

3 points in and ready for more

destructivelove

"after sleeping with 1,000 men."

tumblr_my0d98dQKT1ql5yr7o1_400.gif

How does one indulge in the homos-xual lifestyle, **** hundreds of men, and then convert to Christianity and go back in to the closet?!

someone who obviously can't get over the fact that not everyone accepts him. Such a sad depressing story. Can't even be happy with himself without having the approval of those around him. THAT ladies and gentleman. iS HELL...on earth Atleast. Having to hide who you are, for others.

I don't even have to click play to know that poor self-hating bottom in the screenshot is a victim of the destructive nature of organized religion and its brainwashing and guilt-based tactics.

codymonster

He slept with a 1000 men?!? :lmao: :lmao: He probably quit being gay cause his asshole is the size of a ****ing can of corn and no one wanted to sleep with him anymore :wtfga:

vertigostick

Maybe he managed it to force himself to have heteros-xual s-x, but it still doesn't make Gaga's statement wrong: he was born this way and decided to go against his nature.

Duh.

I read the bible at the weekend whilst in a hotel.

You silly christians can't eat pork. Or anything living in the sea without fins/scales. You're burning in hell so being gay is the least of your worries.

preach  :legend:

Archived