đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Kim K - "Kanye never asked anyone in a wheel chair to stand up"

enigma princess

Featured Posts

enigma princess

What an amazing Australian tour! Its frustrating that something so awesome could be clouded by lies in the media. Kanye never asked anyone in a wheel chair to stand up & the audience videos show that. He asked for everyone to stand up & dance UNLESS they were in a wheel chair. #JustWantedEveryoneToHaveAFunNight #TheMediaTwistsThings

https://www.facebook.com/KimKardashian?ref=ts&fref=ts

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Morphine Prince

It's true. The rude ones were the fans booing those people who didn't stand up even though they couldn't see who it was. Kanye got someone to verify they were in wheelchairs. He just wanted to get everyone going and have a good time by standing and having fun. 

He shouldnt force anyone to stand up weather their disabled or not

It's true. The rude ones were the fans booing those people who didn't stand up even though they couldn't see who it was. Kanye got someone to verify they were in wheelchairs. He just wanted to get everyone going and have a good time by standing and having fun. 

Stopping the show and force everyone to stand up or they will get kicked out and checking on every single seat.. to have a good time and have fun?

retroglamx

Because asking people to get up and dance UNLESS they are on a wheelchair makes it less offensive.  :excuseme:

Pink flamingos always fascinated me.

Morphine Prince

Stopping the show and force everyone to stand up or they will get kicked out and checking on every single seat.. to have a good time and have fun?

Yes. This might come as a shock to you, but at concerts people attend to have fun and not be sitting down like they are watching a play. 

retroglamx

He shouldnt force anyone to stand up weather their disabled or not

Oh, and this too.  :manicure:

it should never be that serious though  :toofunny:

It's true

Gaga screams at everyone to stand up and dance for their lives so it's the same thing, you just hate the person who said it :laughga:

y'all like Nicki and don't know what real rap is

Morphine Prince

it should never be that serious though  :toofunny:

It was for one song so he could continue the show. When he continued those who didn't wanna stand up can sit down. It's not like they had armed bodyguards shooting at people who didn't stand up :smh: 

I'd never be able to have fun feeling monitored like this :awkney: i can still be having a good time sitting down

You don't deserve a point of view if the only thing you see is you.

retroglamx

It's true

Gaga screams at everyone to stand up and dance for their lives so it's the same thing, you just hate the person who said it :laughga:

Except Gaga has never sent down security guards or anyone to verify if the person is indeed in a wheelchair. :later:

Archived