Featured Posts

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gov Hooka

Oh Snoop Dogg is homophobic?

I would have never guessed.

I'm flabbergasted.

Oh wow, a rapper being homophobic, what a shocker. 

Gov Hooka

If the first thing out of your mouth in the heat of anger is a homophobic epithet, there's no need to ponder in my mind whether or not you're a homophobe. The same goes for racist epithets.

Also, I'd like to add that using emotions/heat of the moment reasoning to use any kind of hate speech doesn't really work when you're on the internet and are deliberately typing out words. :giggle:

Let's not act like Snoop Dogg is an ally of gay people because he made some glib, superficial comments about marriage equality in an interview.

very true especially the part in bold.

Paper Planes

That's not homophobic. He's telling him to stop disrespecting him and do something else, like sucking off his boyfriend. You could even say it's gay friendly lol. The fag mention is of course unnecessary, but as long as you don't know what he means using that word (in a moment of anger, which is well deserved in his perspective) I don't think we're allowed to jump on him just yet.

Okay, so using this same theory, the next time I get mad at a black person I'll be sure to call him/her a n*gger! :)

delete it fat

How many hours before he gives an apology? :smh:

I can feel it now.

'I never meant any disrespect towards the gay community.'

Not that it changes anything, miserable creature that he is.

If the first thing out of your mouth in the heat of anger is a homophobic epithet, there's no need to ponder in my mind whether or not you're a homophobe. The same goes for racist epithets.

Also, I'd like to add that using emotions/heat of the moment reasoning to use any kind of hate speech doesn't really work when you're on the internet and are deliberately typing out words. :giggle:

Let's not act like Snoop Dogg is an ally of gay people because he made some glib, superficial comments about marriage equality in an interview.

This, this, this.

Always the same homophobes and racists defending their horrible cause up in here and the mods do nothing...  :noparty:

however, say one bad thing about Katy Perry and whoop there goes a WP!  :toofunny:

Please report the posts that you believe are violating the rules. Sometimes a post that offends us isn't always warnable. 

What is an f. A. G? Fantastic and Gay???

Abso-fabbin'-lutely.

fabulous-kid-public-access2.gif

But srsly the heck was Snoop thinking? Using someone's orientation as an insult is weak. If the guy was trashing Snoop, then fine Dogg/Lion- fire back. But don't pull out the homophobic slurs. 

Archived