Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Snoop Dogg's Homophobic Instagram Post

LordDisick

Featured Posts

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Didymus

That's not homophobic. He's telling him to stop disrespecting him and do something else, like sucking off his boyfriend. You could even say it's gay friendly lol. The fag mention is of course unnecessary, but as long as you don't know what he means using that word (in a moment of anger, which is well deserved in his perspective) I don't think we're allowed to jump on him just yet.

That's not homophobic. He's telling him to stop disrespecting him and do something else, like sucking off his boyfriend. You could even say it's gay friendly lol. The fag mention is of course unnecessary, but as long as you don't know what he means using that word (in a moment of anger, which is well deserved in his perspective) I don't think we're allowed to jump on him just yet.

:fail:

Didymus

:fail:

What? :shrug: I don't think enough people are mentioning that the "victim" had been harrassing Snoop on Twitter. He had it coming. If this is all about the word "fag" then I think the discussion should be why that word is dismissable in contexts like this: using the word to emphasize anger. Snoop Dogg has expressed his support for gay marriage, he's obviously not a homophobe.

If the first thing out of your mouth in the heat of anger is a homophobic epithet, there's no need to ponder in my mind whether or not you're a homophobe. The same goes for racist epithets.

Also, I'd like to add that using emotions/heat of the moment reasoning to use any kind of hate speech doesn't really work when you're on the internet and are deliberately typing out words. :giggle:

Let's not act like Snoop Dogg is an ally of gay people because he made some glib, superficial comments about marriage equality in an interview.

Archived