💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Video : Turkish Monster go crazy as seeing Gaga for the first time

Kayhan

Featured Posts

Computer

Google translated that page for me and the next most watched video is apparently called "Cats that murdered woman released"

Anyway this was so cute to watch, especially before she comes out, they think everyone who is walking out might be her.  :sara:

Absolute messes they are :sara:

💚💛💕❣⭕💢💢 | ⓜⓔⓡⓡⓨ ©ⓗⓡⓘⓢⓣⓜⓐⓢ

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Google translated that page for me and the next most watched video is apparently called "Cats that murdered woman released"

Anyway this was so cute to watch, especially before she comes out, they think everyone who is walking out might be her.  :sara:

it says "woman that murdered cats got released"  :toofunny:

barnabesk

It actually translates into "Woman who murderd cats is released"

Allahga getting more views and recognition than a crazy murdering cat lady. When will your fave? :legend:

Computer

it says "woman that murdered cats got released"  :toofunny:

Mess, why did it translate the opposite  :toofunny:

I was worried about Turkey, ha population of murdering cats being recently released. 

Stefani328

I always feel indifferent about these videos. I'm happy that the fans are so excited to see her but she's so tiny. I know her security is on job.

LeoFameMonster

No they cheered for her Mom and Asia and then they cheered for starlight and lady starlight didn't even release they cheered for her and had to second take to wave at them. It was really cool how the anticipation built up, its like a new song leaking in snippets and then getting the full song. Gotta love those Turkish monsters

Computer

No they cheered for her Mom and Asia and then they cheered for starlight and lady starlight didn't even release they cheered for her and had to second take to wave at them. It was really cool how the anticipation built up, its like a new song leaking in snippets and then getting the full song. Gotta love those Turkish monsters

Oh was that Cynthia holding Asia's leash? That makes more sense :nick:

I love seeing all that energy for Gaga, the buildup was everything.

Archived