❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎
news

Lady Gaga's next album discussion

Mills

When are you expecting Gaga's next solo album?  

1,081 members have voted

1. 1. When are you expecting Gaga's next solo album?

• End of 2014
    • First half of 2015
    • Second half of 2015
    • First half of 2016
    • Second half of 2016
    • First half of 2017
    • Second half of 2017
    • First half of 2018
    • Second half of 2018
    • SOON

Featured Posts

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i feel like gaga should do something 100% fresh. nothing "monster"-related, no more ARTPOP-edm.

reinvention. fresh producers, fresh image. evolution.

dieing for a killer comeback single with an instant hook :gaga:

PurpleJungle

If it's going to be rock, I'd like something like "Runaways" by the The Killers or "Secretly" by Skunk Anansie. Maybe a Whitesnake vibe...

If we're getting another pop album, Gaga needs to let go the EDM. Bring RedOne back and let him work with White Shadow. With the ARTPOP album I realised WhiteShasow is a better producer than I ever thought.

I know the album will be great anyway.

Next album with only RedOne as producer, "Time" theme, Dark era, Not too much electronic, rock vocal but darkpop song, the comeback of the Gothic&PreciousGa and BLONDE of 2010, and an attitude b---h and confident(like during tfm).

tumblr_l6l6ruvgLP1qa2nz2o1_400.gif

Bradley

how will she incorporate a song about fashion with that tho :derpga:

Stop with fashion, Gaga had too many songs about fashion. I prefer s-xxx.

derbloodbruder

What if "The clock will start ticking until the next one." is literal and she's just saying hold your **** and give me some time to rest. Just a thought. 

Bradley

What if "The clock will start ticking until the next one." is literal and she's just saying hold your **** and give me some time to rest. Just a thought. 

It could mean anything.

TheOriginalOne

That's actually a nice concept! And it would be amazing if it was executed perfectly and correct. :party:

Chaaaaasing Tiiiiiiime! :legend: buy ChasingTine on iTunes

The truth is in her alarm clock :derga:

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

aaronyoji

how about just songs about love and fun in her next album that can be easy to understand and can relate to everyone? :excuseme:

sorry But I've had enough of this concepts during the ARTPOP era  :duck:

another thing like that would give me a headache :rip:

i feel the opposite, im kinda tired of the innocuous songs about MANiCUREs and black cards :smh: 

she needs to write an album with meaning, not bourgeois happy go lucky songs about relationships and trips to the club.......

Wet Fire

I think Gaga should go forward with working on fewer number of tracks. I think the delay + some problems during the recording of ARTPOP happened because she started with 60 or something songs. She should focus more, but on less number of songs, so that every song has great amount of works. :yes:

Levine

If she names it Tick Tock, then it would just seem strange when her one of her early pop rivals has a song called Tik Tok and I can see people saying Gaga ripped off Kesha Rose and I'll be like  :thetea:

People don't know what is a kesha rose now, let alone in late 2015. 

Duella Dvil

What I want from Gaga is Marry The Night John Dahlback remixesque music

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bJ3mbVE0TPE

Lyrics that are dark and are subjective. I want an album that takes alot more than a minute to digest. I want something that I can dance and get mad too. More power vocals such as marry the night, I want to see here abuse that beautiful range.

I miss when I could run to an entire gaga album... ARTPOP feels so much more laid back

I don't want to go back to any old concepts just musically similar. I also just like the way that she screams POWER in that song

That is the pop side

I would love for there to be like 2 or three ballads, one like brown eyes or dope then another moment at the piano for a You and I Gypsy extravaganza. I like Gaga at the piano. 

Less sing talk more SINGING gaga you've got pipes, use them babies

www.instagram.com/theduella666

• Jase locked, unlocked, locked and unpinned this topic

Archived