💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Lady Gaga's next album discussion

Mills

When are you expecting Gaga's next solo album?  

1,081 members have voted

1. 1. When are you expecting Gaga's next solo album?

• End of 2014
    • First half of 2015
    • Second half of 2015
    • First half of 2016
    • Second half of 2016
    • First half of 2017
    • Second half of 2017
    • First half of 2018
    • Second half of 2018
    • SOON

Featured Posts

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

but I also remember the fear of over exposure before ARTPOP came out

everyone was hesitant about massive promo after how in your face gaga was and how she was everywhere and on everything during born this way 

so of course now in retrospect we see she needed more promo but I remember at the time people weren't screaming for massive promo 

LeoFameMonster

Ya I was saying that too. And when you think of how much she sold on HSN times that by 100 for a pop album!!!

I think this album she will release 2 smash hit singles and then the album, just to generate hype so people know its not another ARTPOP mess.

Can't wait! at this point I can't wait to see the insane Promo! let alone the damn CD and Music

But nothing can top the Born this way promo, I have never seen any artist have that kinda domination of advertising and media.

Interlude

Promo is so important, I hope she does a lot for the next album

#BlackLivesMatter #TransLivesMatter - You let down members of the community and forced us out.

Crescent Bloom

I hope we get BTW type promo, but im very satisfied with the promo C2C is getting. C2C is everywhere and I really enjoy seeing Gaga on talk shows.

elijahfan

I think at least this time the album will have a fighting chance 

ARTPOP never had a chance to blow up and really make it

In the end, ARTPOP essentially suffered from management issues. It's just too bad that this had to happen in the middle of an era, and not in a blackout. In my opinion, DWUW could have been one of the biggest singles of her career.

DriverMonster

But she shouldn't overhype and over a--lyze it like she did with ARTPOP. That kind of turned a lot of people off. Just let he music speak for itself. Don't try to explain everything. And ARTPOP wasn't the introduction of art and pop. All music is art and all parts of musicianship is art.

It will depend on the quality of the album and how much money Interscope are prepared to throw at it after what happened with ARTPOP's flop / underperformance / call it what you will

If she produces a Turkey all the promotion in the world won't be able to make it a hit

But nothing can top the Born this way promo, I have never seen any artist have that kinda domination of advertising and media.

This 

nobody can every recreate how well they promoted this album

Jesse Pinkman

What if it isn't? :creepflop::derpga:

The OP gets permabanned. :sis:

JK. I hope it will be, if not I still will be a fan.

It's science, bitch

LostBoyfriend

I´m actually afraid that CTC has a lot of promo that the next album won´t have many :smh:  :toofloppy:

• Jase locked, unlocked, locked and unpinned this topic

Archived