💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

VIDEO: Gaga and Tony's HSN Cheek to Cheek Special

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

• Replies 752
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is there anywhere to watch it other than the top link cos the buffering is awful, It's taken me like 45 minutes to watch 17 minutes of the special. My internet connection cannot handle streaming HD so preferably a link where you can change the quality.

gagaconvert

That lady was ****ing hilarious omg  :toofunny: She was cracking me up with her excitement. "How adorable are they together??!!!!!!"  :dies:

Loved hearing more of the album; it sounds fantastic. So excited to experience the whole thing!  :excited2:

There was something so organic and real about this "special". Gaga's done stuff like this before, but this just clicked with me. I loved it and she looked and sounded great.

LetsGetHigh

Where are you downloading it from?

The Gagadaily link I posted. I got it through IDM. Download the trial version of "Internet Download Manager" and restart your browser. Go to the GGD Link and click on "Download Video" and that's it.

GagaMyBlood95

The Gagadaily link I posted. I got it through IDM. Download the trial version of "Internet Download Manager" and restart your browser. Go to the GGD Link and click on "Download Video" and that's it.

Ohh okay, I'll try it, thanks :kissga:

Archived