💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

VIDEO: Lady Gaga - Bang Bang (Live at Harper's Bazaar NYFW party)

Henry

Featured Posts

I don't like how she sings this song tbh. It sounds weird when she shouts it. It gets better to the end tho.

mte

The song is better when it's sung the way Cher and Nancy sing it (slowly and calmly)..    Still Gaga's vocals are amazing !

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think her vocals are fine but she seems to be fighting against the band who sound like they are playing a different song and out of tune

Brian, why play one note when I can play 50, Newman is more suited to improvising than backing a singer and the rest of the band is probably the same. If she wants to push on with Jazz she needs to drop this bunch --- even though they are friends --- and put together a good, tight, backing band like Tony Bennett has.

Duella Dvil

I hope that on the album it's more mellowed down and very.... Haunting. This song always has made me want to cry out of anger fear and wnating to win! it is so muchbetter than yelling. I want it to be a whisper of humiliation not a protest of angst

www.instagram.com/theduella666

I don't like the way she sang this. She should tone it down sometimes. 

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

gagaconvert

I don't like the way she sang this. She should tone it down sometimes. 

Agreed. The vocals are great but the belting is unsuited to the song imo. Curious to hear how the studio version will sound.

miss anthropy

Agreed. The vocals are great but the belting is unsuited to the song imo. Curious to hear how the studio version will sound.

The NY Times review said the studio version of "Bang Bang" was a "knockout," so I'm hopeful that I'll like it more.

I found myself cringing through most of this live version. It sounded like she was channeling Jo Calderone! LOL!

I like how she changed the lyrics from "You shot me down" to "I shot you down"

Gaga's fondness for murdering her lovers is one of my favourite things about her :flutter:

That being said, I agree that I think this song sounds oversung when she belts it. But when has Gaga ever done anything in an understated way lol. I think some eccentric drums thrown in to balance out her huge voice would help her not sound like she's overtaking the band. Or maybe just a louder brass section. IDK. Was really expecting to fall in love with Gaga's rendition of this song but it''s not happening based on the two live versions we've seen. 

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

The beginning was horrible and she was clearly drunk. Embarrassing.

It got better towards the end.

TBH, I'm getting less and less excited for this album. I was hoping it would've been more soul jazz and not so much big band jazz.

I like how she changed the lyrics from "You shot me down" to "I shot you down"

Gaga's fondness for murdering her lovers is one of my favourite things about her :flutter:

she didn't change that. it's how the song goes.

Archived