đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

VIDEO: Lady Gaga - Bang Bang (Live at Harper's Bazaar NYFW party)

Henry

Featured Posts

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
VforVendetta

It's good but she is screaming too much in some parts.

It's good, but I was hoping she would make it really dark like Nancy's version. 

Cher's original version is very dark as well tbh.

HausOfNicole

It's good but she is screaming too much in some parts.

Cher's original version is very dark as well tbh.

I think her version is rather dramatic too. You get an eery feeling in the way the music flows with her vocals. Keep in mind she was likely drunk singing this so screaming could likely just be a side effect :haha:

I don't like it, only song I was excited for from this album I wanted the slow dark version not this.

giskardsb

Most anticipated song and I don't like :( I wanted slow and dramatic, with little to none melodic changes

it wouldn't be jazz if she didn't do some melodic changes.  It's all about interpretation.

I don't like it, only song I was excited for from this album I wanted the slow dark version not this.

The album version is probably a bit different.  She probably got more exuberant because of the crowd.

She isn't covering the song, she is doing a jazz interpretation of it and this is how it should sound. Sounds like screaming but that's the point considering the lyrics of the chorus and the passion she puts in to it. Cher's second rock version of the song has similar passion to the chorus comparing it with the very first version.

Totally different from many other Bang Bang cover through the years, it stands out. Well done Stefani  :staymad:

She isn't covering the song, she is doing a jazz interpretation of it and this is how it should sound. Sounds like screaming but that's the point considering the lyrics of the chorus and the passion she puts in to it. Cher's second rock version of the song has similar passion to the chorus comparing it with the very first version.

Totally different from many other Bang Bang cover through the years, it stands out. Well done Stefani  :staymad:

Please she is Aguilering the whole song, i feel bad for the poor audience :rip:

Are people forgetting who they're stanning for? lol

This is a quintessential Gaga performance. And considering Gaga's typical vocal direction, I was expecting Bang Bang to sound like this.

Archived